Reviews for Ice Cream Man
darkchannel30 chapter 5 . 3/24
I love it please continue.
xSPQRxCenturion chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
You gotta update and finish this man, for all the LuHan shippers, and fans out there! Please update!
BlooooowUp chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
update please ASAP,it's getting interisting.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Alert next uploaded
CaptainC chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
when is the next update?
Glare chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I liked this story last time I read it, I really think you should update, looks like its comin up on a year since you updated. Or at least wrap it up somehow. Lol that's what I do when I don't feel like finishing a story.
LuHAn chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
update please
aizirk D chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
update please :D
Diclonious57 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Gotta proofread
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I can see ace as a musician but not as a pianist
thatsmypringle chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
make a new chapter already :/
El Frijolero chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
AncientDoom chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Very very nice story. I think it could have been better or drawn out better, like using his talent for music as a key reason for her attraction, but overall I like it quite a bit. I look forward to how u will use his musical talent in another potentially good way.

One thing I am wondering, is how dramatic the story will be. I can picture so much drama from Luffy learning Hancock had been the one to hire the assassin.
And I can imagine Luffy getting on the badside of other people and causing drama of his own :P

I am really looking forward to the next phase of the story.
whats her past?
what does raleigh have to do with it?
where will robin fit into this? Will she try to take Luffy for her own means?
how will crocodile fit into this?

one idea i have is this: Crocodile is a competitor to Hancock's family business, and is working to outdo her. In the process, she will be ruined if he succeeds.
This can be done, in my eyes, as her losing and there being drama in her having to learn to be normal, or poor, or whatever. or she can be losing slowly, and Luffy decides to intervene and gets involved.

regardless, keep up the good work. The story is very fast paced, and actually at times difficult to follow. Because you jump around a LOT between one paragraph to another, I have to reread and think in order to keep up.

I do think there have been scenes and story moments u shortcutted though. Like the hospital scene. The beginning was good, but you shortcutted it after the very first scene and that was disappointing.
Tajador545 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
I don't really know what ideas I can contribute for the sake of speeding up the updates but how about adding Buggy's crew & Shanks; Alvida could be Hancock's rival after going through liposuction, Smoker can be an officer who doesn't like Luffy despite his connections to Garp, and Chopper could be a child genius with Franky as his older yet idiotic body builder brother with a similar intellect.
Raja Kadal chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
...hm...
hm..
hahahaha...

eh-eh ketauan baca ini.
tadi sempet kaget pas sanji teriak (?) ke cewe yg notabene hancock. tp itu mungkin faktor rasa kesetiakawanan sanji ya?

hah eh suer ini di chap 4 ada trafalgar law nya?! waaahhh makanya langsung gue ripiu kak. ini ga parah kok makanya lanjutkan kak plisspliss.

kalo chap 6 nanti rada gmn gt (?) pm gue ya kak boleh bc apa kaga... (td sempet wanti2 pas bc chap 5, yg untungnya yaahh asoy romens nya)

sign, rexy.