Reviews for A Typical Office Romance? Don't Think So
ch4 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
u should really update
N chapter 4 . 2/24/2012
omg! please, you have to continue with this story! it's amazing! i know it's a long shot, considering it's been a while since you updated but i still hope that when you read this you will change your mind... pretty please :)
Natali chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
omg! please, please, please update! it's been too long!

can't wait anymore!

it's downright cruel too keep me from my drug of choice!
Natali chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
i am going crazy waiting for a new chapter! please update soon :)

oh, and great story! loving it so far :)
SPNluver18 chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
Loving this story so far. Hope you update again soon! Keep it up
TheNewGirl12377 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Hey I so happy u updated. great new chapter. I cannot wait until the affair starts xx
Sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Omg you would actually feel Sorry for her that she still has to sleep with him and least she is taking the pill not to get pregnant for him I so Cant wait till her and dean get it on lol thanks so much for the update Hun loved it well apart from her having to have sex with zach lol keep up the exceptional work Hun update soon please :) oxoxoxo
Coffee to go chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
That was heartbreaking...

So, she has the feeling she owes him because of everything he's done for her? That sucks! I don't like it one bit!

But I'm glad she's still taking her pill...
Coffee to go chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Awesome chapter, I loved it. So, now they are working late together? Oh, oh;)

I'm glad Dean told her he's not happy with his wife. I'm dying to know what happens next:)
Coffee to go chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Okay, the sex scene with Zach was a little disturbing, but I'll get over it, lol.

This chapter is still great:)
Coffee to go chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
So, I've just read the first chapter and I loved it! Office romances are the best:)

Their both unhappy in their marriages but don't want to hurt their partners, that's so sweet.

But Zach? Didn't see that one coming, lol.
Deangirl93 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Okay this did scar the living crap out of me but it needed to happen to show how Jen feels guilty about almost kissing Dean... I hope you can update this again really soon so we can see some more interaction between Dean and Jennifer... I hope you can update ASAP so we can see the affair start... :)
RubinAmigo chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Okay, I really hope I can sleep tonight without those images in my dreams. But I see that it was justified and you did a great job writing this scene. I know it was tough to write but it turned out very good.
Deangirl93 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
I came across this story when I was bored and I really really really love it! I love the flirty messages between Dean and Jennifer and I like that Dean admitted he wasn't happy in his marriage... I can't to see where this story goes and I really hope you can update this soon... I really like this story... So I really hope you can update it ASAP... :)
LadyLoyal chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I'm glad to see someone writing an AU of Dean. It's interesting to see his character outside of Supernatural. Look forward to reading more.