Reviews for What You Cant Have
bttrflybelle chapter 27 . 6/25/2019
love this story! Ever though about writing more?
nachelle.carrel chapter 27 . 12/4/2016
Are you going to finish this story? I really hope you decide to because it's really good and extremely interesting. If you moved to a different website would you please let me know!? I'd really like to finish this awesome story.
ashmo2000 chapter 27 . 5/28/2016
I'm enjoying reading this story I hope you come back to it!
lisa lloyd chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
I've read this story 2 times now & I love it I just wish it was finished, so come back an do that but if not SOMEONE finish it...PLEASE
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2015
I just got through reading this story and loved it. I love that Eric and Sookie are going to be having twin girls. Great job on this story.
sassy973 chapter 27 . 9/14/2014
I loved this story... I really really hope finish this
Casaface chapter 27 . 9/7/2014
GAHHHHHHHHH! What in the world happened to you! I just found this story and couldn't stop reading till the end. . . .the END! Please don't abandon this fic. You have to keep writing, it was just getting really really good. I love these kinds of stories, but yours is really original. I have no idea what will happen next, I love it! Please come back.
tleel chapter 27 . 4/19/2014
I hope you will be posting the next chapter soon.
tleel chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
I noticed this story is not complete and the last update was in September 2011, I was just wondering if it was complete and just not posted or if there is more to it and will you be finishing it.
Either way this story is very enjoyable.
tyesmamaw chapter 27 . 4/3/2014
I just started reading your stories I really hope you get around to finishing them I'm HOOKED!
Toni chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
Is this story finished, I love it?
Toni chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Damn this is good I'm glad I found this story
Toni chapter 8 . 11/24/2013
Lol...I wish this story was completed. He dropped her like fire itself...too funny
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Sookie is a bitch here! She's hostile right out the gate...
MsNorthman chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
I'm sure you've abandoned this story by now but I wanted to tell you how great it is. I hope one day you'll find your muse and give us an update:)