Reviews for Far
RainFlame chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
What a lovely one-shot! It was elegant and simple at the same time, which is hard to achieve. I really love how you wrote it. Leaves you with warm fuzzies at the end :) Definitively a favorite.
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 9/18/2011

you wrote all those awesome umineko stories; I didn't know you wrote for Tiger & Bunny too, now o:

That's pretty awesome XD

Anyway, this was just really written; a nice oneshot. You got Barnaby down parrfeckto XP
Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Now, this was a very nice fic. Short and perfect! :]
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
;_; Oh my goodness! This fic is so singularly precious - it’s a veritable gift. I just want to quote the entire thing and critique it line-by-line, because every WORD was so purposefully chosen. I felt a little like Barnaby while reading through it, as pretty much every sentence was enough to make me beam. You have such a sincere voice, and you hand-picked the cutest similies - I especially liked the parallel being drawn between the printer and a “small monster”. Aww. 3

Thank you for making me feel so much in 700 words. You are an immaculate writer!
Jusrecht chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Loved it. There was a feeling of calmness which simply shone from this fic. Thank you for sharing :D!
Guitah chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Yesss there is nothing like a rare heart warming fic from you ;_; As usual, what can I say, your style is so clean, easy to read, and the metaphores don't get annoyingly elaborate or overproduced.

Hi I like your fics a lot okay I'm creepy okay bye