Reviews for Ambiguity
Babelvr54 chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
This is a beautiful piece of writing. I can always see the adoration on Harvey's face whenever he's talking to Jessica. It's nice to read it in words. You've done a great job capturing their relationship.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Great!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
perfect!
TheNextPage chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
love this story. watch your tenses...you tend to fly from past to present. past is easier, but the golden rule (41 stories to my none later...) is pick one and stick with it.

but that's just admin. i love your use of language. the opening sentences had me all tingly and expectant. i'm going to love Love LOVE your work (i can tell.)
so hello. i am your new fan/ follower :)

line worthy of note: how you say he was so poor in the beginning and his apartment was so sparsely furnished in the manner of those who couldn't even afford to hope *BRILLIANT!*
there was another one but i lost it...excellent start. yey...there's more
(skipping away to read more stories)
marysunshine81 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Another perfect piece! I love your writing so much that I hang on every word! You portray their relationship so well and this scene is really wonderful. I could see it happening on the show easily.
roclaixox chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
this is really cool, in the beginning i thought it was headed in another direction entirely... I'm glad I was soo wrong. your story is a good portrayal of their characters. :)
aresgirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great one-shot! Keep up the great work! I noticed very few errors, mostly related to past and present tense. I really enjoyed this fic! God bless!
agoodtuckering chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
You are a wonderful writer and I hope you know that. This was a great fic. Out of all the Jarvey material I've read, this has got to be one of the best of them. *big smile* I loooved it
Anon Reader chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Okay, this is like the 5th story of yours I've gushed over. I have no more to gush. I'm sitting here grinning like an idiot while reading this.
nakala chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
really good story i hope you write more jarvey

the characters were spot on and i really liked the warmth of it all also i have to commend you on your grammar and spelling its getting reall hard to find a good story with that as well these days so

kudos
seh28 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is absolutely perfect. I cannot even express how brilliantly this was written. Both of them were so in character, every little nuance you captured so well. I could see it all taking place. Loved the focus on their eye contact and the part where she told him to stop and he retorts with "Stop complimenting you?"... Marvelous, marvelous, marvelous. Please write more for them, this was SO good.
Flynne chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is awesome! Love the exploration of the relationship between these two. Jessica's "analysis" of Harvey is perfect - I really like the dynamic between these characters on the show, so it's really fun to see a story about them, especially incorporating Harvey's as-of-yet-unknown backstory. Great story! :D
she.a.punk chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow. That was amazing, and intense. I wish i was on my computer instead of my iphone so i could copy&paste all the beautiful, wonderful lines in this, but I cant. But there was one line, about Harvey when he was 'wild and reckless and blissfully ig orant the way only the young could be'...I reread that line like 5 times and just stared at it. So beautiful and perfect and honest. And throught their interactions, I loved her observations of him, his looks and mannerisms...I loved the line about how he hates everything to be just so, because he cant ccontrol everything in his life but he could control that...it just says volumes about the character. This was a great point of view, the story was delightfully warm and ambiguous...I truly hope you keep writing for this fandom, you are clearly one of the best.
forensicduck chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Urgh. This fic is just so perfect. Them flinging witty remarks back and forth. It's ridiculously in character and it needs to happen on the show. I love how she can't figure out what they are, because that's exactly how I feel about them. There is something between them... just not sure what it is. *scratches head*
kalyzio chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This was really, really good. Jessica and Harvey seem to have an amazingly complicated relationship. He owes so much to her and is fiercely loyal, but the two have very stubborn and determined personalities, and sometimes Jessica probably wants so badly to support him, but she's constrained by her responsibilities to the company. I think you did a great job portraying the many layers of their dynamic. I'd love to read more Suits from you in the future.