Reviews for Phoenix Pride
smithtk chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
I like your stories, but i think you need to reread this one and One Is The Loneliest Number. You have Horcruxes being destroyed in both.
smithtk chapter 6 . 11/10/2016
i think this is the wrong chapter for this story the title says "Won't get fooled again"
nayin1704 chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
Okay
near the hill chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
sort of got my answer in your AN. Jeanne.
near the hill chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
the reviews for chapter 6 are way off for the actual chapter 6 I just read. The reviews are all about the ball, not Harry and company back in their second years by sept !. What happened?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
i loved loved was wonderful.
Aealket chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Hey, you finished.

So do you feel better now?

Just to let you know, Luna wasn't hurt at the end of the last chapter as she and Hermone were sitting with Krum at the end of the chapter.

Alan
hptrump chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Love it, hopefully you plan to write a sequel.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I liked the ending... super harry without being super harry...

Well you are o to the next great adventure I mean story... :0)

Love you

Mae
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I loved the story. I just think you should write what you feel is your best. When you put your heart into it, it is alwasys better bro.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Petunia's letter surprised me.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
not bad!
alexrc55 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
there is a method to everyones madness a better question would be is there a purpose
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
i liked it.i can't wait to see if they can give Harry his legs back or if he will get prosthetics like moody's.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Ok since your being abusive to Luna I'm taking her with me. I'll make sure she stays warm during the night. Liked the chapter. Anything with Luna in the story is great. The wabbits are eating my dinner now i better leave.