Reviews for Phoenix Pride
near the hill chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
sort of got my answer in your AN. Jeanne.
near the hill chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
the reviews for chapter 6 are way off for the actual chapter 6 I just read. The reviews are all about the ball, not Harry and company back in their second years by sept !. What happened?
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
i loved loved was wonderful.
Aealket chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Hey, you finished.

So do you feel better now?

Just to let you know, Luna wasn't hurt at the end of the last chapter as she and Hermone were sitting with Krum at the end of the chapter.

Alan
hptrump chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Love it, hopefully you plan to write a sequel.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I liked the ending... super harry without being super harry...

Well you are o to the next great adventure I mean story... :0)

Love you

Mae
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I loved the story. I just think you should write what you feel is your best. When you put your heart into it, it is alwasys better bro.
Luiz4200 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Petunia's letter surprised me.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
not bad!
alexrc55 chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
there is a method to everyones madness a better question would be is there a purpose
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 7 . 9/22/2011
i liked it.i can't wait to see if they can give Harry his legs back or if he will get prosthetics like moody's.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Ok since your being abusive to Luna I'm taking her with me. I'll make sure she stays warm during the night. Liked the chapter. Anything with Luna in the story is great. The wabbits are eating my dinner now i better leave.
Theilon chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Well, i am both happy and sad with the ending. While i didnt like the ending itself, it was one of the few stories i have read where the characters actually got hurt. You should add an epilogue, i believe it will wrap things up, andprobably make some people happier. You did kind of end it with a cliffhanger, so i believe it must be wrapped up. Thanks, Theilon.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Sssssssh don't tell anyone but I read this at work on my phone... (I know bad girl - LOL)

So poor harry is now half the man he use to be huh?

OK alittle extreme in the damage dept (but then again you did say it works with your final chapter) but I always thought that Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all coming out of the cannon final battle A-Okay was a bit much too.. One of them should have gotten scared/hurt somehow and I don't mean Harry loosing his scar.

Your final should be very interesting... Loved the Voldy Doll btw...

love ya

Mae
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
is it end or is there one more chapter?

TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS!