Reviews for Phoenix Pride
Theilon chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Well, i am both happy and sad with the ending. While i didnt like the ending itself, it was one of the few stories i have read where the characters actually got hurt. You should add an epilogue, i believe it will wrap things up, andprobably make some people happier. You did kind of end it with a cliffhanger, so i believe it must be wrapped up. Thanks, Theilon.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Sssssssh don't tell anyone but I read this at work on my phone... (I know bad girl - LOL)

So poor harry is now half the man he use to be huh?

OK alittle extreme in the damage dept (but then again you did say it works with your final chapter) but I always thought that Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny all coming out of the cannon final battle A-Okay was a bit much too.. One of them should have gotten scared/hurt somehow and I don't mean Harry loosing his scar.

Your final should be very interesting... Loved the Voldy Doll btw...

love ya

Mae
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
is it end or is there one more chapter?

TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS!
Aealket chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
Hey, one more and then you can rest...

I'm sure if the kids can forgive Luna, Luna can forgive you. It just might take a fic where she can be the hero though (hint)..

Alan
durred chapter 7 . 9/21/2011
I have enjoyed the story and wait to see where you take it. As always you write an excellent story, they all can't end with everything perfect. It bring variety to reading.
jeremiah123 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Great
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for was great.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
nice chapter. to tired to type more bed time for me.
hpnut1 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Great job
Jim Red Hawk chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
"Dobby, Griphook, and the other elves all carried wands"

I thought Griphook was a Goblin?

JimS

Sent from my iPad.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
so in cannon if you are beaten in a duel you loose "ownership" or at least loyalty of your wand... Is that the same in your world? Do you loose your wand in a practice duel too?

It's too bad the yule ball had to be such a horrible experience for The Pride but it did work out the way it should have with Tom thinking their world was falling apart. So the "kids" have to keep up the look that things are still bad right?

Love you

Mae
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
u know sometimes i wonder that u like to fast-forwarding the story skipping romantic scenes when the category shows Romance!

update soon!
Aealket chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
Hey you,

I am surprised no one seems to be blaming Luna for all the hard feelings. Even if they had somewhat agreed, the all had a horrid time.

You go Luna.

Alan
hpnut1 chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
Great job
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Hmmm so the plot thickens...

:0)

It sounds like Moldy Voldy is gonna turn into a mannequin huh? :::giggle::: he could be stuck in that forever - actually that would become a cute one shot.

:0)

Draco is doing a pretty good job as the information guy... I hope his mom stays inside or it's all over for both of them.

Love ya