Reviews for Phoenix Pride
Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Everyone makes mistakes! Unless you are perfect. And I have never known or heard of anyone who is! :)

I like this and all of your stories! I will be hurt & upset if you quit writing!

JimS
jeremiah123 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Great
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Malfoy got what was coming to him!

good one!

update soon!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
I thought of 'achy break heart' by Billy ray when Fudge was ready the paper. loved the chapter bro. HOpe your doing fine if not start doing fine.
pettybureaucrat chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Hmm, maybe a pudding fight at some point? I imagine Draco is going to take a shot at Ginny, so maybe some counteragent action?

Nice going so far.
Aealket chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
We missed it when George asked Luna to be his girlfriend?

Damn, I was looking forward to that.

Alan
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
jeremiah123 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great
Luke1t0 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
nice i enjoyed the sequel more plox
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
aww so sweet. Can i name one of the fallen de Moldyshorts? Loved the part of Kreacher having fun with Sirius. Till next next time bro.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved that you have included Kreacher... Once (in canon) his mindset was figured out he was a pretty cool character.

I am confused though... Luna has a twin? Is it Malfoy?

Sorry I confused you in my past review.. i didn't realize that I was logged in on James' name (I actually almost did it again).

Love you

Mae
pettybureaucrat chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A male Luna! Oh, that is an incredible idea. Anyway you can write in a long-lost male cousin for Luna? Who likes George?

I know this story is a 'T' but I'm hoping there will be some snogging and fondling and what have you.
Aealket chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A Luna Twin?

What are you planning?

Oh, and before I forget, thanks for the update.

Alan
MishaySahila chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Enjoyed your other story and I am enjoying this one as well so far. I like the idea of the free elves fighting for Harry.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »