Reviews for Birthday's and Mud Pies
taylor chapter 31 . 12/19/2015
Omg omg! This by far the cutest story I have ever read! I was saying "awww" a thousand times. Jacob is to freaking cute. And omg Renee is such a B.
fantasylover4evr chapter 31 . 11/19/2015
I loved this! I thought it was cute & realistic, I'm glad Renee got nailed for the way she treated Bella!
Team Switzerland chapter 31 . 2/6/2015
OH MY GOSH that was soooooooo cute!only IF bella did not leave Forks...Jake n' Bells Forever!

Love your work! :)
Shlayne chapter 30 . 7/20/2014
My second time reading this story. Love it! Do you have a sequel in mind for it?
Shlayne chapter 31 . 6/20/2014
I just adored this story! Thank you so much for sharing!
Talea chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Oh my god! This is sooo sweet. I love your story. Could you write a sequel? Pretty please?
Haha, thanks for sharing this story!
Talea
Guest chapter 31 . 5/12/2014
You should write a sequel to this,where Jake 'n Bells are older
BeckieT108 chapter 31 . 4/25/2014
I really dont want to say goodbye. This story always left me feeling happy. They are so adorable. Thank you so much for putting a little sunshine in my life. :)
Beckiet108
aimili-sage chapter 31 . 4/22/2014
Loved it. Very different view of their friendship
SagaDevotee chapter 31 . 4/11/2014
I was loving this until you BROKE MY HEART. *wails*
SagaDevotee chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
ha! too funny.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
so sweet. I can tell, I'm going to like this.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
Oh my gosh, I'm like crying because I'm so sad that this is over. I'm really upset because this was one of my favorite stories and it was the absolute sweetest thing I'd ever read. I feel like that chapter being the end wasn't...right. There should have been more, I wished that there was more! I'll never forget little Jake's ways, and Old Man Chief and his Bells. Too frock in cute. Thanks for writing this. I love you're authoring skills sooooo much...and you too, of course.