Reviews for Blood of Thine Enemy
Um, why would I want to read a story where you have Hermione being stupid enough to fuck not only a blackmailer, but his son, too? That's just fucking disgusting.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/25
Great story.
thingshavechanged chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
this was fantastic! very original, I've never read anything like it.
la pitchoune chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Very entertaining story! There was everything in it: passion, treason, love, humor, wit, etc. I enjoyed everything in this fic apart from your rendition of Ginny (fortunately, it was reaaaaally short). Anyway, all in all, I loved it. Like really loved it! Thanks
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
'Where are we?' Hermione asked and peered over the balcony to the world below.

'Our new home.'

'This isn't a home, it's a castle!' Hermione exclaimed, her protests muffled as Draco kissed her hard, pushing her against the wall.

'And just think Granger...all the rooms we have to fuck in.'

Hermione grinned. 'I knew I loved you for a reason.'
*cracks up laughing*
Booklvr.Annie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I really liked this, great story!
ndzfinest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I feel like I got really lost and maybe it's just because I was tired when I read it. I mean, it was well written and they stayed true to character but it was too in depth for me. Great plot, I'm sure. I just might have to re-read it once more. (:
dcyr chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I had to read this a second time before I truly understood the entire thing, but when I did, it was magic! Good job!
MeakoXIII chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I like it! It's got a unique background and an interesting plot. Very nicely written.

Meako
semantics chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oneshot? Hahaha you defintely went on a roll
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
There were so many twists and turns in this story, it was a little difficult to always know what was happening. But once I reached the end and thought back on it, it made much more sense.
dymontgo1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very well written story! Great read!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you sequel please
Ishtart chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Great story, loved Draco in this, he is always such a fun one to see paired with Hermione.
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! love it! i read this for the first time at MalfoyManor...connected to GrangerEnchanted. i love it still and is one of my top favorite storis.