Reviews for Vigilante
mj mod chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
loved the story! And very much adored the interaction between the characters. Sarcastic Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow were great. Storm Shadow's got a lot of issues to work through. Only his pride got hurt?! I'm sure he's got a lot of it and it matters to him. Only thing wrong with the story:IT'S TOO SHORT! SNIFFLES!
my sweet feathered angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
thats great, i'm a very big fan of storm shadow
Tinks231 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Ah! Finally got around to reading this...and actually reviewing!

As always, very well-written. I love how you write the characters...especially the ninjas. It's nice to see Storm's human side :D

Looking forward to more stories!
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well written, as usual!. Post-traumatic stress syndrome is a difficult subject to capture well and honestly, but you nailed it.

BTW-I would LOVE to see Snake Eyes drunk!
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I thought I had reviewed this one... hmm..

very well done. That kind of Trauma can manifest in many ways and you wrote a delicate subject VERY well.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Thank God, at last a story! I've been starving for a story with ninjas in it! :D

...and it's good too! :D
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh, Tommy you poor dear. "Cuddles comfortingly"

Though...since I'm doing something very like this...I suppose I'm just as guilty of tormenting him and adding to his metric buttload of issues and angst as you are. More so, since this was my idea.

This is perhaps one of your best works. I mean that 100%. Yes, the subject matter is dark, but it is just So. Well. Done. And we both know that this would have happened.

And THEN, in addition to everything else, you have Stalker and Snake Eyes being good buddies for Tommy (somewhat reluctantly on Stalker's part, sure, but that's part of what makes it a great moment)

Also, that bar is gonna have a dent in the floorboards forever.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Storm has so many layers if screwed-up inside his head. It's good that he decided that help would work better than suppressing it forever. Excellant story, your stuff is always so well written.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Nice story, who knows what all happened to Tommy during those years?
Linuxgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Hi Karama9,

good to hear from you again, it has been quite some time since the last story (way too long for my liking anyways).

Honestly, could some more plot bunnies jump your way, please (you hear me, plot bunnies!)? The story is awesome and you show Tommy's feelings about what Cobra did to him with a depth I never expected. You're not studying psychology, are you? Because the personalities you create for your characters are almost unbelievably complex and real. I think I've reread "Arashikage" for the third or forth time already.

Now I'm sooo curious about the story from CrystalOfEllinon. Putting a teaser at the end of yours is almost (almost!) cruel. You two even keep the tension up between different stories ;-).
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Nice story. I think you dealt with an unpleasant issue well and I think it's very likely that something like this happened to Tommy during his brainwashing. Also, good use of Stalker, Psyche Out, Hawk and everyone, really. It's unfortunate, but it's going to take Tommy years to sort through his issues.

It's also nice to see fanworks addressing the trauma that Storm is dealing with, as the comics themselves barely touched on it.
Giant Snapping Turtle chapter 1 . 8/26/2011

...

...

D:

Ahhhhhhh you don't understand! I AM SO SAAAD! I want to CUDDLE HIM ...but that probably wouldn't help at all...:P But still...

I take solace in that fact that he is no longer in this situation, and that he has friends around him, should he require their assistance, that will help him.

The writing was amazing as always. So touching...you've done an amazing job!