Reviews for Cynicism
Isabella Dessa chapter 1 . 3/28
The ending was great! I loved this!
StarrySkies chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow, it's been a long time since I've read any of your fics - any Mac/Stella honestly. I love this. It's so smart.
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was cool, I liked how they talked to each other.
Hahalaugh8 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Couldn't log in to my user for some odd reason, but I'd like to say that this story was fantastic! It's cute and funny but kind of serious at the same time! Love love love how Mac knows her so well(: love the line where Stella says he'd be getting lucky tonight too! Everyone knows they'd both want that (; well, anyways. Great cute adorable story! Possible sequel of Stella profiling Mac? (:
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hello! I have returned from Mac's home town :D Sorry this is a little late. Great oneshot, I loved reading it, for the blend of romance and intrigue and the rather dark humour. I loved both Mac and Stella's vulnerability here as Mac 'reads' her and she listens. It was very in character for them and I enjoyed all the details that Mac notices, and has noticed, about Stella. Very good!
Brii Taylor chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I don't know how I missed this before, I looked up and it was a few stories down, but I'm glad I read it :D This is a fantastic story-funny and serious, and ballsy, too. I probably would have done the "Terrorists killed my wife" and then have her take that lightly, but you didn't and it works enormously with you. I don't even think I have grammar stuff for you (which, btw, doesn't happen often) and I LOVE this story! The complete profiling of perfect strangers, and then the obvious tension (which you totally hung a lantern on, again I like it) when he's profiling her, and then the end :D completely smiling the whole time. and of course they were right ;D
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
*snickers* love! well done! LOVE the family coming it to yell at dad hahaha serves him right!
Tricki chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I loved it; absolutely gorgeous. I could really picture everything, could imagine them saying the dialogue.

I especially loved the line "-Oh hands up in defeat, you're good,"

Love :) x
SMACkedHuddy chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I LOVE it!

It would be interesting to see the situation reversed - Stella describing Mac.
BAUMember chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Great story heartwarming and so cute, love how mac descirbed Stella and how they love each other and dont yet know it.