Reviews for Homestuck high
Plsmarryme chapter 10 . 2/18
Good shit right here.
First I was like "wait are they serious!?" And then I saw the notes an I'm like "WHAT THE SHIT HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH OML 10/10! HAHAHAHAHJAJAHAHAHAAHHAAHHABAAHBAA OMG GOOD JOB MAN"
DontVapeOnTheFuckingPizza chapter 10 . 2/11
I made an account to review. But my god, I'm actually so damn impressed. I was doing a not-so dramatic reading of this and I got so amazed this was the result! Honestly, I give you props! This convinced me so much that it was real. Congratulations :3
roxymaryam4 chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
OMG!1!
this stori was suuuu good hehe!
liek evrything u did hear was su good Iluvit!ヽ( )ノ
plzzzz make moar! 3333
(*U)人(V*)/
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
fucking incredible
nooooooo chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-cough-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-gasp!-oooo.
What chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
What
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
It's really good!
Jays Shadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
The first time I read this I was like "wtf"
Reading this again im like "ahahAHA wtf XD"
e chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
this is the fourth time ive been fucked by dairy queen
nickelshit chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
b chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
You scared muther fuck guy. I fuck you in the butt. You fuck me in the butt too. Mutual feelings. 3 inche
LYK PHOTOSINFURS chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
nepeta nepita neptuina neptitty nepepe neepee noperpo neepnoop noppers nenepen netpetea noontep nenenenep neeenterpeet nppeppepn nnnnnnnnnnnn neet peetner
9 chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Listen here cum-slut, I bet you 5 million dollars that you don’t own a bird. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that a bird would never just walk into something like a chocolate fountain. They’ll rarely walk directly into water.

But say that your idiotic theory is correct.

Say it did actually walk into it.

That animal still probably died.

Is that still funny to you? Do you still get your kicks out of knowing that that bird was probably terrified and opening its mouth to scream in that last panel?

And if you say yes then you seriously disgust me as a human being.
hot tendancies chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
HE'LL BE CUMMING ROUND THE MOUNTAIN WHEN HE CUMS
HE'LL BE CUMMING ROUND THE MOUNTAIN WHEN HE CUMS
HE'LL BE CUMMING ROUND THE MOUNTAIN
HE'LL BE CUMMING ROUND THE MOUNTAIN
OH HE'LL BE CUMMING ROUND THE MOUNTAIN WHEN HE CUMS
moreos guy chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
aRE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME. THIS IS SHIT. THIS IS A PEICE OF SHIT. NO HUMAN SHOULD EVER HAVE THIS MUCH POWER. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. THERE WAS A SET AMOUNT OF ICING ON EACH FUCKING OREO AND THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE, GIVE US THIS MUCH POWER THE ICING WILL BE SO UNEASILY SPLIT UP THAT WE WILL HAVE LIKE 20 COOKIES LEFT AND NO FUCKING ICING LEFT. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. THIS IS THE KIND OF SHIT THAT DESTROY SOCIETY AND TOPPLES THE GOVERNMENT. THIS IS TRYING TO SPARK GREED AND LUST AND GLUTTONY INTO THE HEARTS OF EVERYONE, THIS IS FUCKING EVIL DONT BUY INTO THIS SHIT. FUCK THIS,AND FUCK YOU MOREOS YOU BITCHES TALKING ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK YOU THINK I WOULDNT NOTICE THIS SHIT? WELL GUESS WHAT I DID NOTICE THIS SHIT AND LET ME TELL YOU WHAT? IM RATHER FUCKING UPSET. MOREOS WERE BAD BUT THIS, THIS SHIT, THIS FUCKING SHIT IS THE ROCK BOTTOM OF MANKIND. NOT ONLY HAD THE OREO COMPANY DECIDED TO EXPAND THEIR SHITFEST BY MAKING THIS CIRCULAR SHITSTAIN, BUT DOMINOS DECIDED TO JOIN THE CLUSTERFUCK AS WELL. JUST FUCKING PROOF THAT THE CANCER OF HUMANITY THAT IS OREOS IS FUCKING SPREADING. IM SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW, I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL. YOU THOUGHT I WOULDNT SEE THIS? I HAVE SOURCES, I KNOW WHEN IM BEING TALKED ABOUT, AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE THATS A GOOD THING BECAUSE IM GONNA PUT THIS OREO MONSTROSITY BACK IN ITS PLACE, JUST YOU FUCKING WAIT. WATCH YOUR FUCKING BACK YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME FUCK OFF OKAY, FUCK OFF. THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW. WHO THE FUCK. I REPEAT, WHO THE FUCK WOULD MIX CHEESE AND OREOS. WHAT THE FUCK. DO YOU KNOW WHERE CHEESE COMES FROM? DO YOU KNOW? ITS LITERALLY DRIED COW TITTY MILK OKAY. DRIED COW TITTY MILK. YOU ARE FUCKING MIXING THE WORST COOKIES IN THE WORLD WITH DRIED TITTY MILK. I HOPE YOU ARE FUCKING HAPPY WITH THE SHIT ASS CHOICES YOU MADE IN YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE IM. FUCKING .NOT! THIS IS BULLSHIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT I PROMISED I WOULDNT DO THIS AGAIN BUT ITS TOO FUCKING LATE TO STOP ME NOW WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ITS ONE THING TO MAKE STUPID OREO COMBINATION PRODUCTS BUT YOU ARE LITERALLY MIXING PASTA AND TOMATO SAUCE WITH CHOCOLATE LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCKING HELL. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL. WHO DOES THIS. WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH TO TAKE GOOD PASTA AND SHOVE IT ON A SHITCRACKER LIKE AN OREO COOKIE. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BULLSHIT IM SO TIRED OF THIS GAY WEBSITE THIS IS LITERALLY LIKE PUTTING KETCHUP AND CHOCOLATE SYRUP TOGETHER WHAT TTHE HELL THIS DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE AND IM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW. THIS IS SO FUCKING DISGUSTING ON SO MANY LEVELS I WOULD RATHER PEE IN A URUNAL RIGHT NEXT TO SOMEONE THEN HAVE TO EAT THIS GARBAGE. IM SO DONE WITH THIS MOREO BULLSH
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »