Reviews for Homestuck high
me chapter 1 . 7/30
tis ws reeeely gutt pls moar heheee X31111!one
tnhx
Good taste chapter 1 . 7/8
this is the polar opposite of my name
bAD
HopeBagelsKomaeda chapter 3 . 6/26
Friendship is Magick and also Lemoncest
HopeBagelsKomaeda chapter 1 . 6/26
Well I hope this Get Better Karkat is killed himself
Plsmarryme chapter 10 . 2/18
Good shit right here.
First I was like "wait are they serious!?" And then I saw the notes an I'm like "WHAT THE SHIT HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH OML 10/10! HAHAHAHAHJAJAHAHAHAAHHAAHHABAAHBAA OMG GOOD JOB MAN"
DontVapeOnTheFuckingPizza chapter 10 . 2/11
I made an account to review. But my god, I'm actually so damn impressed. I was doing a not-so dramatic reading of this and I got so amazed this was the result! Honestly, I give you props! This convinced me so much that it was real. Congratulations :3
roxymaryam4 chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
OMG!1!
this stori was suuuu good hehe!
liek evrything u did hear was su good Iluvit!ヽ( )ノ
plzzzz make moar! 3333
(*U)人(V*)/
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
fucking incredible
nooooooo chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-cough-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-gasp!-oooo.
What chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
What
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
It's really good!
Jays Shadow chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
The first time I read this I was like "wtf"
Reading this again im like "ahahAHA wtf XD"
e chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
this is the fourth time ive been fucked by dairy queen
nickelshit chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook
1,154 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »