Reviews for Homestuck high
Great fanfic- she plot twists are mind blowing!$!4231
what the fuck chapter 8 . 4/12
what the fuck,,,,
AlphonseLuverNumber1 chapter 8 . 4/11
Don't listen to the h8ers, they can't possibly comprehend how bitchtits miraculous this fanfiction is. Keep going, keep going and don't ever stop this wonderful beauty. I believe in you. You're wonderful. 10/10.
... Mother of god what did I just read.
A good writer chapter 1 . 4/6
OMFG CAN YOU WRITE EVEN MORE REATARDED?! I MEAN ITS A GOOD IDEA BUT HELL THIS SUCKS IN THE VOCABULARY PART JESUS
10/10
RainbowCat101 chapter 4 . 4/5
You Made My Friends Cry Because Of How Sad This Fanfiction Is And Your Spelling Nobody's First Story Should Be This Awful :(
Kolko Braginski chapter 1 . 4/3
I can't stop. This is too hilarious! This is brilliant!
This is beautiful. I am in awe, just, you are an outstanding person. Congratulations.
This is literally the worst fan-fiction I have EVER read. It was literally physically painful for me to read this, but... At the same time, I cannot stop fucking laughing at how ridiculous this story is.
Kankri Vantas chapter 1 . 4/3
I sh9uld have pr9ceeded with cauti9n. I d9 n9t kn9w what p9ssessed y9u t9 write s9mething s9 triggering; unless y9u are unaware 9f what triggers are. I suggest that y9u st9p this p99r interpretati9n 9f 9ur decendants immediately. Als9, may6e y9u sh9uld use 9ne 9f y9ur human dicti9naries 6ef9re y9u pu6lish a st9ry. Just a suggesti9n.

#Triggers #This #Is #Triggering #Need My Whistle
*slow clap* You are a great troll. NO NOT A HOMESTUCK TROLL A FUCKING INTERNET TROLL, NEED THE DEFINITION? ? Here -a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into anemotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. THIS, my dear, is what you are.

That, or you a by far the worst writer I've come across and you need to stop writing, seriously. Try a painting class or something.
Derp chapter 5 . 4/3
Has anyone else seen CoLab HQ do a dub of this? Its so good :D you should watch it, mate :)
jade harley chapter 2 . 4/2
what...?! 0-0 what that never happened!...you homestuck fans are starting to scare me...
horrordevotee chapter 8 . 4/2
This story feels as though it came from Roxy's story book. I mean seriously, the spelling, the story. The author feels like such a troll about the story. All of the characters don't act like their personalities would dictate. This beta reader is crap, in fact, randomnezz4eva123, contact me and I'll be an even better beta reader. I would like to believe the author is just a troll, I really would. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?