Reviews for Homestuck high
anon chapter 10 . 1/15
Having read your bawing about muh suicide, I can say only one thing.
KILL YOURSELF
WASTE OF SKIN FAGGOT DYKE CUNT
I am glad if even one person whom I have told to kill themselves does it. The weak should be weeded out of the gene pool, and those retards unable to resist doing things which complete strangers on the internet tell them to should be the first on the list.
I never had high hopes that this could spawn anything. I was disappointed on even that point by severe autism.
I reiterate: go drink a kitchen cupboard cocktail.
anon chapter 9 . 1/15
Are skrollex and sollex going to D-D-D-D-DROP THE BASS?
*wub wub wubwubwub wuwuwuwuwuwuuub wuuub*
Also, I think a teenage fanfiction author would not know of the subtle distinction between a bass, a bass and the bass.
anon chapter 8 . 1/15
Also,
HE IS CUMMING FOR ME
Byootiful.
Eat the water
I kek'd.
You must fight the power
not ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER, like men
Y'all motherfuckers need "Jesus" Kamina of Jiha Village.
rose molested the
Poor definite article. So cruelly abused by trolls.
anon chapter 8 . 1/15
i can't have six with a troll like you
What did 6 ever do to you? Poor 6, did you know it has to live next to 7? 7 is a pretty fucked up number, it 8 9 once. Shit was fucked up, and 6 still has flashbacks to that.
anon chapter 7 . 1/15
the plot's getting harder
As are the character's dongs.
Mind you, it never said that the balls touched, so it's not confirmed as gay.
anon chapter 4 . 1/15
demontroll
redtooth
not Fuckslayer, a guitar from a dimension where all screamed for naught, wrought from the silver heart of heaven's false promise, laced with vessels that pulsed with angel's menstrual blood, hewn from the horns of Satan's generals.
fukken pleb, i bet u dont even listen 2 linkin park
anon chapter 3 . 1/15
But maybe…
Just maybe…
John…

…WAS THE DEMONS!
(400000 reviews, 90000 favourites)
anon chapter 2 . 1/15
homestuck fan
not liking teh hawt yaoi mansecks
I don't believe it.
anon chapter 1 . 1/15
I dunno, it looks about the same as regular Homestuck to me.
That series was like Tumblr got together, smoked up that shitty weed that all hippy wook commie fucks have, and painted a plot using their menstrual blood or "male tears" depending on sex.
(Trannies aren't a sex. Fuck knows what they're trying to paint with. Blood from their half-assed surgical wounds?)
I’m sorry, but you can’t say, “Dave ejaculates, “_”” I think you mean “interjects”. To “ejaculate” means for a male to eject semen from his body at the moment of sexual climax.
I’m sorry, but this is the lowest quality article of fiction I have ever layed eyes on. How old are you? I don’t think you should be on if your knowledge of reproduction is this limited. Also, you might want to put some more effort into proper vocabulary, spelling, grammar, and even basic knowledge of the comic.
Anon chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
Oh god, this is hilarious. YOU ARE MY HERO. I thought it was impossible to match My Immortal, but I was gloriously wrong. Although, I do have to wonder how some people thought this was legitimate? Well, anyway, perfectly done.
Starfire072302 chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
Bro smirks. "Heh. We'll im all aboot thee bass."
"...I know!" Roxie pooped up a light bulb. "Basselback."
Kanaya cackiled meaningfuly "Take your trash ridden nickelshit out of hear fuckgirl."
Roxy poouted and snuggles into Bro's chest hair. "Meanie butt."
Dad decaded the limos stage. "I know. The Gertrude Bass."
"Daddy. I like that." Dad purred at Dave who lost his eyebros.
The gems of this chapter. Dave just loses his eyebrows.
THE GERTRUDE BASS. JUST. BEST/MOST BAND NAME EVER.
This story is traumatizing.
Starfire072302 chapter 8 . 12/1/2017
What the actual hell even happened in this entire chapter?
It made no sense whatsoever.
From what I gathered, Sollux kidnapped Rose and put her in a room full of dead women with fetuses stuck in their eye sockets. Because why not. And then Sollux comes into the room, unfazed by the carnage and strokes Rose's belly. Rose says she will never have sex with him, and he spits venom, which burns through the floor, which is apparently made of skulls? Rose is like 'Johnny boy will come for me' and Sollux tells her he had sex with Karkat and Gamzee? on some mountain. Rose starts to cry a lot, and Sollux laughs. She runs to some room, where Nepeta enters the room, telling Rose to 'eat the water.' Because Nepeta is a prophet of some sort now. And there were fluorescent crows who fed Rose maggots?
I no longer know how to function properly.
Starfire072302 chapter 7 . 12/1/2017
I am so confused.
Also, "groped my warhammer of zillyhoo and tavros wet my crater with his hot tendancies." killed me.
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »