Reviews for Taiels of the Aiels
Arhu chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
This is great!
Maybe the Last Lightborn and The Goat could meet in the world of dreams? That would have epic-level humor potential.
One of my friends suggested that you might be Robert Jordan. Your styles are so close that I could almost believe it.
Bob G. Leeman chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I swore I would never do this and will probably delete it later but with regard to the review below - I love it! the reviewer calls themselves Warren, has their Private Messaging disabled and uses the word 'twaddle' - hysterical! it is all so entertainingly over-the-top, especially the bit which is stolen from Bill Hicks! sorry to disappoint you, Warren, but my three wives have already presented me with numerous 'off spring,' all of whom enjoy writing fanfiction as much as I do! and though I have only nine reviews for Taiels of the Aiels, your review was my fiftieth overall so thanks, buddy! you deserve a reward... perhaps a character called Warren could appear in one of my chapters... not for very long, of course, I wouldn't want it to get too boring... WitL!
Warren chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
What a load of twaddle! The author would be rolling in his grave, people like you should be taken out and culled for systematically getting everything wrong in this book! You should not be allowed to breed as this would prevent your off spring with their fevered talentless egos from following in your foot steps. Stop desecrating the earth with your tortuous and infantile prose.
BloodDrunk chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Thanks for the story, I just wanted to point out one little detail. When you said, 'Nor licked my face in that rather odious way, its breath stinking of some other part of Shai'tan's anatomy.' The saliva of a dark hound is deadly. When Mat had a dark hound's saliva get on his hand, Rand balefired the hound and Mat still needed Moiraine to heal him. Just a little side note that I noticed, I enjoyed the whole story though.
West-Wanderer chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Sorry, I meant to review this sooner. But I got a job, and the inspiration for an original novel simultaneously. There went my free time.
The famous siege of Wet Sands Hold is interesting, but the narrator doesn’t sound much like Roth Blucha - it sounds more like Cohradin. Or maybe Gerom was drinking too much…
As for the goat, I’m not exactly sure why it would try to eat the spine of a book. My goats (I have eight, right now) have eaten various things over the years, including an entire page from a two-hundred-dollar physics textbook, my hat, even a bundle of flowers I was holding. But I’ve never seen them try to eat something made of leather. Though I would expect things to get trampled- a goat can rarely resist jumping on tables and benches and the roof – I’ve even seen one partway up a leaning tree.
But other than that, Cohradin’s goat reminds me of the current matriarch of my herd, a doe who has not given any milk in years, opens the gate for herself, and refuses to be chased away from anything.
All things considered, this is another excellent - and very funny chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That is not how Tails is spelt
fnal death chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i don't think I have read anything this funny in a long time. Also making it so sneaking shaido wasn't just a clever name had me laughing out loud.
syed chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I wonder that when the the truth is known by the aiel, cohradin would lead a great many into the blight as many shaido as he can to regain their honor.
West-Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is a very unique story. it's not every author who can write his characters as a hero in both serious and humorous stories.

again-Very good job!
Aderran chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter lol, though you got several points wrong, don't know whether that was intentional or not.

Add more.
Nina Purrim chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
The prose flows with the intensity of a moorland river questing a single-minded way to the sea. It forms stories filled with ale brown,interesting diversions of varying depth. These stories weave fascinating patterns around the characters to enrich them, to give them dimension, destiny and humour but most of all, life.