Reviews for Give Myself Away
catgirl505 chapter 46 . 3/3
Wonderful job!
Standing ovation
DisneyGirl10 chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
When Yami was there with Yugi at the end, the whole scene felt so adorable and intriguing to me. Yami was so gentle towards Yugi and the feels, oh, it felt good. I want more.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
I want Bakura to get beat up for hurting little Yugi! Too bad Yami couldn't do it.
DisneyGirl10 chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I can't wait to read this to the end!
Tori's Yami no Game chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Nice! :D I love it!
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 27 . 11/27/2015
*holds back tears* Y do u do this 2 me. . .? I always cry while reading this... I was barely able not 2 sob my heart out this time.

Stacy: *holds me* Let me explain y she hates this. She grew up always the sensitive and most easily harmed out of the kids in her family, despite the fact that she is the oldest. Lately, she's made it a point not to show any emotion, but hr grandmother and her dont talk as often as shed like, so she always worries. Recently she found out that her father, a man she hasnt seen since the 1st grade at least, is moving back to TN. Shes scared bcuz she doesnt know him and each day the stress of school and protecting her friedms and family increases. Her fave person in the world is her grandmother who she hasnt seen in a few yrs and she constantly worries that something will happen to her. If Mrs. Helen were to die, I honestly dont think my little sister/hikari would be able to survive. Just the thought of losing Mrs. Helen is a painful one to Kathryn and me both. After the woman was so kind to us when we least deserved it…

Me: B-but this is a wonderful story. Tears are still threatening to come out as I speak. And honestly, only 1 of my friends wd even realize it…
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 17 . 11/26/2015
*giggles, happy after that temporary mild state of depression* Woohoo! Season 0 Yami! Let's go!

Stacy: *rolling eyes* I swear, ypu're like the craziest kid I've ever come across. And the closest to a sister I've ever had.

Me: *pouting* I may be crazy and sisterly, but I am NOT a kid!

Stacy: Ur 13. Im 17. U r a kid compared to me.

Me: *pouting as I fall asleep*
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Wait...Yugi's...grandfather...? *sobs into my yami's chest*

Stacy: Hush, little Hikari. You will be okay. Mr. Moto will be fine. I can practically guarantee you that.

Me: *sobbing to much to respond*

Stacy: *does this comforting thing where you pull me into a side hug that I always snuggle into no matter who you are and i hate*

Me: *snuggles* I hate u sometimes Stace.

Stacy: *grinning* I know. Anyway, Author-san, Kathryn and i both 3 the story as u can tell by the fact that she's so emotional right now. *puts hand 2 mouth and whispers* hr father is also moving here soon & she's scared as hell.
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Oh my God! Revecca, no. . . Just no!

Yami. . . Yes! Just, yes a million times yes to you and Yugi!
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Okay, pure fucking amazingness right here ppl! LUV IT!
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
That was. . . Wow. . . There r no justifiable words 2 describe how. . . amazing this is. . .
kaitenzero chapter 46 . 11/12/2015
Loved this story - going to go read the sequel now! :)

I'm still wondering about something though, I thought Jou took 2 pieces of the Millennium Puzzle and gave them to Malik and Ryou? Yet there was no mention of that when Yuugi solved the Puzzle? (I may have just missed the bit where that happened accidentally, in which case, apologies!)
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
*Blink blink* Wait a sec, how are they going over math homework the teacher assigned last night if it's the first day of school?
I can't tell if Bakura pulled out a knife to stab Marik(u?) for cheating or to hand over cuz he lost at poker XP
AmethystUnarmed chapter 26 . 4/18/2015