Reviews for Made to be Broken
mecalee2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
What can I say? I smiled all the way through ….Lovely..Lovely
Aiden chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
How have I only found this today? The absolute cutest. Now off to see if you have any more Mal/Inara goodness for us on your page. :)
TrapperII chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I could totally visualize Kaylee's grin when she saw them kiss :)
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love this pairing so much. Thanks for writing these stories I really love them :)
writtenwordlover chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
He just couldn't resist.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Oh my Lord. I've been stalking your entire series (here on FFnet and on LJ!) like a professional ninja, and loving every inch of it so far, but this? I'm kind of a terrible sucker for the kind of fluff that's spun on sugar and air and potentially cavity-inducing. This was a real treat! Because as much as I adored the lovely, lovely angstfest that was Coming Home, this one made me shivery and fangirly all over.

I love how Mal is learning that loving can come naturally, and that doing so isn't likely to kill him. And I love how *happy* Inara is as she adjusts to crew-life on Serenity. I love thisss. I love this series so much! :D
ebfiddler chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awww! Loved it. Mal broke his own rule. I like how you've kept it sweet for them now, without entirely removing the potential for disaster in the future.