Reviews for Snacker
ChibiAyane chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
XD I love the Captain Jack addition! Perfect!
PenumbraSoul chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I have never thought of that. I finally saw Fright Night and it was brilliant. Jerry was absolutely a sexy beast and having a little slash with Peter is fine by me. Seeing David Tennant in another magnificent role. I like it. I also like this short story of yours. It's entertaining and the bit about adding Jack Harkness to the AU-Verse...great idea. You defiantly are a creative and amazing writer. I love reading your stories!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Thanks for pointing out that this story was a prequal to the one I'd already read. Jerry made me shudder in this one. Very creepy - more creepy than in the actual movie. Poor Peter. :( How traumatic to be terrorized and raped by the guy who killed your parents. It was nice to see Jack come by and help Peter at the end. I liked the way you described Jack - especially this bit: 'there was something about him which engendered trust'.
frapanappy chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Wolfxlover95 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh this is a great story! But the scene when Peter and Jack make love...could you write it? Like a one-shot? I would really like that. When is the next story going to be up? Soon I hope! Please keep writing.
EvilsDarlingDaughter chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Yay! Gotta love Jack!
BVBArmy4Life chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
wow,would love to see more,i really like this story.
Raven Aorla chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
The Jack Harkness resolution was a bit sudden, but I really enjoyed this. Thanks!
ink.quills chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Jem Yorke is my other account. I was gonna review anonymously, but then I saw you didn't accept those.

WHAT. WHAT.

How did I not see the complete sign? I reviewed the last chapter but I didn't see the complete sign! Please! If this is over, are we going to receive a sequel of sorts?
thesilentsea chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
The scene with jack harkness was brillant, and then the finishing of the nightmare between jerry and Peter left me speecheless loved the whole series. Too bad it had to end to soon but thanks for writing.
Frostonthetrees chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Thank you for this story!Bravo,and bless you.I just about fell out of my freaking chair when it got to the Jack part!Did I say bless you?xa billion already! :)
lotus-brody chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
When it talked about the mystery-man's eyes, I kinda went "hmm" and when it mentioned his coat the squee inside my head must have been quite loud. I was sitting in a quiet lunchroom at work at the time, and just started giggling away. I'm sure everyone thought I was mad. You put a big old smile on my face during a very dull night shift. Thanks!
ewen-waf chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
It made me think that they should have Jack in that movie. Peter deserves Jack's cuddle. Yes.

I loved your Jerry/Peter too. It's scary, beautiful and convincing!
develish1 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
OMG! you wrote Peter/Jack? very well done love, and why did I not know you posted fic here?
Montyinuren chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I love this story already. Heh, Jack, your friend happens to look exactly the same. But that's probaly why Jack noticed him in the first place. God I love refrences.

I must say thank you for writing this. I really am disappointed with the lack of Jerry/Peter, people have got to see it. Come on.

Peter should totaly meet the Doctor.