Reviews for She Hid Around Corners
Nap Team Captain chapter 1 . 9/11
It's been years since someone reviewed but I'm going to review anyways because I never understood the rule that new readers have put upon themselves 'there's no need to review on old fics'
I stumbled upon your fic after looking around and I have to say, I really like and will definitely read more of your writing. I've been a little dry on ideas but I think reading your stories can help. Especially the angst, I just eat that up.
This story is amazing and I bet your other works are too. I'll just have to slot in time to read them. thanks for writing
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Omg, this is my life. I love the social commentary of this - THANK YOU for going there. It's so good to know other people are having the same thoughts. I didn't think blatant social commentary would work in a fanfiction, but you've convinced me that I was absolutely wrong.

I also love how the format is backwards - it makes the story more biting.

And just, wow. I'm speechless. Thanks!
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
MY GOD MY GOD MY GOD.

This is absolutely amazing. Everything was so perfect. And the last sentece - brilliant.

-a.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
TTTT SAM, MY BABY.

But yeah. I miss him.

This is absolutely amazing. :) Good work.
lex chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
your writing is like magic. i wish i could do this. i love that you went backwards, i feel like it makes what would have been a hopeful beginning a thousand times more tragic.
anon chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I can't decide whether i like your author's notes or the story more. (That is a compliment btw.)
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
YOUUUUUU break my heart. Into little slivers, that draw blood. Which is funny. I guess.