Reviews for Where Have You Been, Miles O'Brien?
darkaccalia520 chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Hahaha...I'm not sure which was funnier, your A/N or your update. But, I am so happy I decided to check your profile to see if you're written anything new...what a pleasant surprise! Oh, I am so glad you wrote a second verse. But, it's hard to choose which I like better...they're both equally good. Even if you have Frank Hayes disease, and this isn't the original second verse, it's certainly new to us, and it was very cute. Perhaps your muse will strike again, and you'll write more? Oh, you always make my day. Thank you for this. :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
I like 'em both, thank you!
darkaccalia520 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Sorry, I haven't checked out your stories in a while. Since I don't see you in the seaQuest fandom lately, our paths don't seem to cross much. But, I was thinking about you and decided to see what you've been up to lately. I've noticed some new stories in which I actually know the fandoms, so I thought I'd drop a review or two. This was adorable. If you ever find that second verse, please, please post it. I used to love TNG. I'd love to see more like this too. I loved it. :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
That is so cute, thanks!