Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action
loverofAction chapter 26 . 5/3/2014
I love this story. it's wonderful! also song lyrics before every start of the chapter is awesome. love it.:))
shadowquill17 chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
I absolutely loved it, thank you very much.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/13/2014
Oh. My. God. Just OH MY GOOOOD! THIS STORY WAS PERFECTION. It was beautiful and hot and sweet and just aaaauuugh. You, my friend, are a really good writer! You did a great job with this! :D
L-Lover61 chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Oh, and thanks also for starting chapters with songs, I added like 20 new songs to my playlist :) and they're awesome songs.
L-Lover61 chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
I loooooved this story so much! Omg I LOVED IT! It was hot, and sweet, and just...amazing, it was just perfect. And Sabriel was just adorable :) , and the scene when Cas flinched and dean said "Oh God…" . "Cass, no…oh no, sweetheart, not ever…", it brought me to tears. And dayuuuum the beginning was HOT xD ahem anyway awesome story.
VeganVampy chapter 26 . 11/14/2013
*makes strange noise* The feels...

This is a great story. I admit to skimming over the smutty parts because I'm tired and just not feeling up to it, but this story was not what I was expecting. It's very complicated and intricate and filled with sensitive topics that need addressing in life today, like a proper M story should be. There were several things I just totally didn't see coming, and I loved that you balanced the characters. I never like parts like where they just deck John and leave, but I guess that's a southern thing. Blood runs deep here, and so does etiquette; I can't imagine ever physically attacking any member of my family unless they were endangering my life or safety, much less laughing afterwards. But the rest of the story is fantastically balanced, with no character being too dependent upon another or too focused on one emotion. Heck, you even gave the primary antagonist a redemption. Basically, the story is awesome and you are awesome and yeah.
poeticunderground chapter 26 . 10/20/2013
This brought me to beautiful tears. A few hours ago my friend told me to read this, and I will never regret it. This is hands down the most heartwearming/breaking and best fanfiction I have, and ever will read in my entire life. Every kiss and intimate moment shared made me so happy! Everything about this radiates perfection. I loved this and will continue to love it forever!
guest chapter 25 . 8/8/2013
That thing with Anna wasn't twist, that came out of nowhere and worst of all is all your reviewers who are just okay with that and calling her a bitch. Fandom already does a horrible job with fridging women, like I don't see how it was necessary at all to make Anna into some two-bit jealous harpy when you could have skipped Gabriel or Anna knowing at all and still had your story. Ugh, I'm just so mad.
17sweil chapter 26 . 8/6/2013
LOVED EVERY BIT OF THIS!
ILoveSupernaturalcasismine chapter 26 . 7/27/2013
This is just amazing! You are an amazing writer! :)
Alithe Cambre chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
N'awwww!
CastielHasThePhoneBoxAt221B chapter 21 . 7/22/2013
(I created an account just so I could say this). Never, in all this time, has a fanfiction made me cry. You, ma'am, would be the first. Thank you.
Buffy6x7 chapter 26 . 7/5/2013
Very good, characters and plot were great. Loved it!
moriarty'sSister chapter 26 . 6/23/2013
АБРКДЫЩАЩАЩАЗАЗАЗА
Sorry, I've words only in my native language. Oh, OK, I haven't them even in that.
It was nice and so pretyyy Castiel Winchester... This is awwwwww :3
Thank you, author. I really like this story.
pecfert chapter 26 . 5/17/2013