Reviews for Lights, Camera, Action
dzgirl11 chapter 1 . 8/13
Well Damn
NamelessGhost chapter 26 . 8/11
MyUnicornCas chapter 26 . 8/9
I know I'm a few years late to the "review party" and I'm not quite sure how to review this amazing story. I couldn't imagine the strain it puts on the author to put such a great story line together and not get a dime for it. However I have to say that this is by far the best "novel" I've read in quite some time. The two pairings were perfectly engaged with each other and the writing wad vivid enough that I was swept away with the images my mind drew up. It's nice when love wins, love conquers all and closures can be made. Thank you for this beautiful story of commitment and loyalty. Of course I have to also thank you for the amazing smut too ;) Wonderful story, you should feel proud.
TheCauldron chapter 26 . 6/8
*sniffles and swoons*
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 26 . 11/25/2015
I don't know how you did it but I'm lovestruck with the whole thing. Photographer Castiel with Gabriel and Anna as models. Sam and Dean as models. Evilness Crowley as Castiel's assistant and Balthazar as the fool who found someone to love him. I noticed from reading this whole piece was the inconsistencies that popped out every other point like how in the beginning you wrote Gabriel as a cousin and now he's a brother? The part where Balthazar was the suspect and you have described that Jimmy gotten him and did Gabriel do something to Balthazar then or he didn't even know then? Bela and John as the antagonists of the whole was an interesting look to it since it's similar to the character the two play through Dean's life.

Anyways, bloody freaken brilliant story! Their love survived it all. Oh good God, this was so worth it!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
OnTheJazz chapter 26 . 4/18/2015
Beautiful ending.
OnTheJazz chapter 25 . 4/18/2015
Ooh. Last chapter. I want to save it...gah. I really like your writing. I have a problem with Castiels 'fragility', 'virginity', and the fact that that makes him a sure choice as a bottom. He's a warrior, he's a badass, he isn't weak. But then this was way more emotionally involved than I thought if would be, fingers crossed that the last chapter stays that way.
OnTheJazz chapter 21 . 4/18/2015
It's getting under my skin how much you refer to Castiel as fragile.
OnTheJazz chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Oh wow.
OnTheJazz chapter 18 . 4/16/2015
Less hurt please?
OnTheJazz chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
Ouchies in my heart place
OnTheJazz chapter 15 . 4/11/2015
Carnival masks ooh la la
Wolvie26 chapter 26 . 4/6/2015
loved it! I also loved how you had dean as a model. did you do that cause Jensen use to model?
OnTheJazz chapter 13 . 3/28/2015
No. Not Cas and Baltizar. No. No.