Reviews for Issues
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This, like everything else I've read but haven't reviewed, is really good, and I really liked the line about BB's attraction to Tofu and Cy's father-child relationship with his car.
Masato Nakajima chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I know it's been a few years since you wrote this, I hope it helped.
I'm so screwed up my issues have issues, I gave up worrying what people think of me and live my life, and when someone brings their crap down on me I tell them 'think what you want, but your tiny mind cannot comprehend how much I don't give a $#it what you think I may or may not be. (Kermit singing it's not easy being green in the background)
I don't like when people think they have the right to meddle in other peoples lives.
Live your life and try to ignore the haters :D
SeaBreezer chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I'm a sucker for a good bit of fluff, your dynamic with this pairing is impeciable. I liked the internal struggles you put Raven through, it gives it more of a natural and cannon flow. It's so cute how Jinx can counter balance Raven in such a light hearted way, but she is impobability incarnate. Keep up the good work you are really in tune with these characters and I eagerly await more.
mttmercado chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
did i review this already:? well incase i didnt OMFG jinx is just awesome!callen rae hiney and all GOD I LOVE HER!
Stormplains chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You don't have to reply, but this is a great chapter. I hope it proved therapeutic for you, cuz like many the same thoughts have gone through my head.
Keep writing strong.
ganonfan117 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Feel better now, I know I do. ;)
InsanitySorrow 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
It was one utterly sweetness that make you tooth ache kind of fic. And I loved it.

The way Raven try to solved the conflict between what she been raised to with what she want is kinda common in everyday life especially when you're teenager. And the way how easy Jinx solved them make me laughed. After all, life is complicated enough, no point of making it more complicated.
EagleWolf05 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Sorry about not reviewing when this was posted it was my b-day today and I just got the time to read everything I liked it it was good well writen and a good oneshot
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awwww. Jinx is sweet. :)
Fullmetal SoulReaper chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very sweet. :) I liked it alot, it was well written and good!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SCHO SCHWEEEEET!

Jinx has the right of it, though. Discomfort and misinformation and innuendo and rumor and downright bigotry have ended MORE relationships! Good thing Jinx is having none of it.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Food for thought. I'll admit, I can't imagine what it's like. But I like to think I'm open minded enough to accept anyone. At least I hope so!
Random Peep chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Awesome job! There was definitely some cuteness in there, though the actual story was more on the thoughtful side. And from what I see... no fluff! Hee Hee but anyways I loved it! P