Reviews for The Day When Everything Changed
Samyye33 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I love this OS! Its so beautiful and cute and so full of Feels! Good job! xox Sam
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Confrontation scene was well done, especially the Doctor's side of it.
lifelane chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
FEELS FEST.
Spunkalovely chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
This is perfect!
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Really sweet
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was great. I'm not going to lie I got really upset when the Doctor was sad that Rose was leaving him. But the rest of it was so very sweet.
Tardis.diaries chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
thats so sweet
snape-rules44 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. This is so sweet! I know you said it's a oneshot, but would you consider continuing this? I would do ANYTHING for you! Like, write my own story for you or something. I just love this so much, and I want to see what it'll be like during and after the pregnancy for the Doctor, because I'm not sure how he would respond. And then having to do human things that parents don't do on Gallifrey, or something like that. Anyways, please le me know what you decide. Love this so much.
greenlilies chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Theit baby will make the most beautiful thing ever, not kidding. Really like this fic, you know.
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Just... Absolutely lovey :)
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved the fluff in the beginning! Queen of fluff, that's you. Nice contrast to when he absorbs Rose's words... My heart about stopped! His reaction was so disbelieving, so vivid and real. *glomps Doctor in comfort* I'll admit, I suspected Rose's problem all along, but I still was riveted until I found out.
Gallifrey63 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I swear by the TARDIS that if any other author tried to do this particular subject how you did, it would turn out as complete rubbish. Somehow, you make it work and put in your own writing style with the characters. I'm in awe of how you do this :) You most definitely have a great gift for writing :)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
HAppy Happy Happy for them!
MissFictionPrincess chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Sad, Almost in Tears Doctor :(

Awesome job and all the rest! Loved it!

-Hailey
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
In any other story i wouldn't buy this at all, but with you, somehow it works. I don't know how you do it, but i believe every single word you write and consider it canon. I loved it. : D