Reviews for A Past Best Left Unremembered
Mr.Marr chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
It's really good. The way you used these sophisticated words to write about Harry, and in a child's mind too. I liked this. It was great.
CrazyDiamondLFM chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved this. Nobody ever thinks much about Harry so it was really intresting to read. I think it was really well written and enjoyable.

Don't listen to what that jerk said, if he can't even spell care or writer he's not going to recognise a good story when he sees one :)
breather89 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Sorry I forgot to review this, this is a great story. It's really emotional and can make you think. It's one of those Elmtree pasts you never hear about, that you don't know. By the way, when are you updating Sometimes a Girl Needs to Run? I can't wait for the next chapter, I just know it's going to be a good one. Here's a hint in case you write a new story. I sometimes write the chapters all at once and submit them over each day. I check for spelling, gaps, where there are problems. I hope you take this into account. I read the new comment from that jerk. He really has stereotypical views, doesn't he? He makes me sick. Anyway, good luck!
RuneScapian chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Omg this is amazing. Harry is my favourite character, i take it 'the monster' was his dad or step-dad?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
lke i cre abou your work u shit riter!
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great story

I loved it
Cuteworld desu desu chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, I love this!

It's so sad, and Harry's dad/ step-dad ( I'm guessing that's who The Monster is ) is SO awful!

You're so good at writing as well, this is so well written and descriptive!

I liked how Sapphire was so comforting, Harry and Sapphire's friendship is so sweet.

I'm looking forward for the next chapter of Sometimes a Girl Needs to Run...but this made me so happy! YAY! XD