Reviews for Always
takaritsu24 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
shit! TTTT... it made me cried a lot, and i mean A LOT! when i cried when usagi died, then at the funeral and at last when i knew that usagi was alive... i didn't understand myself, when a knew that usagi was alive, i had to be happy but i cried, no SOBBED more! TTTT *still sobbing*
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Heehee. "Nope" so cute! I wuved it! But the story was a bit scary. I mean Usagi dying and Misaki laughing? I was like "this gotta be a joke" but it was better... it was only a dream. PHEW!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
yeyeyeyy! usagi-san live! *caramell dansen* :DD
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
no...no! he-he can't just die! he can't ! *sobs* *sobs*
XxoOwOoxX chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
love it -
Vicki chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Oh my fucking good googles that was awesome if you keep writing like that we are gonna have a problem with you not being able to make more story's and me devouring them
Drunken Strawberries chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I'm sorry about my previous review. I honestly do not know what happened. I was just about to type my review when it submitted on it's own, I swear.

Okay, so what I had wanted to say was that this story made me want to cry TAT. And the surprise at the end? Brilliant, cause it just saved you from an angry mob of fans XD but seriously I love it! Though the last part could have been longer though...
Drunken Strawberries chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I w
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
thank god it was a dream lols love it
nevynwatcher chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
I am glad you made it into a two shot and completed with a happy ending. I would have been depressed throughout the day if it had ended with Usagi dead.

But, on a separate note. Very nice way of writing. I did not expect the ending till i read it.

:-)

Thanks

S
LunaRise chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
This ... Is ... So sad at the beginning. I had to cry. You made me cry... Wow. I'm glad there's a happy end because I actually thought Usagi would be dead. The end's the best part of it.

I love it, I really, honestly, not lieing do. Thanks for writing this. :) x'3

Your Luna
littleangelwings012 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
awww so sad but was that all a dream? its so sweet to see misaki telling his true feelings with confidence. i think this is a chance for misaki to make things right his change to gain happiness. in the beginning see ing the scene where usagi dies that was a huge shock never thoughthe would be the type to commit suicide, i mean i think misaki would becuse of hi weak heard and vulnerable state. well seeing misaki being so attatched with usagi is so sweet.i think that usagi is really happy right now finally hearing misaki returning his love with no regret or doubts.. such a sweet scene i really enojoyed it sp far and cant wait for more.. keep up the great work!
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
AW so cute
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I don't normally like death fics and once I started reading was considering skipping the second chapter. Glad I didn't.

The scene at the grave site is very touching.

As is the final scene (so glad it was a dream).

I don't know why, but the image of Akihiko bringing Misaki the milk, just struck me as so lovely.

The ending was perfect. Nice work.
Booboobitxch666 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
You Broke me, lol I can't stop crying but i'm laughing all at once, my family is looking at me like i'm crazy... Thank you sooo much that was beautiful. Hearbreaking but beautiful, I can't wait to read more stories by you... I started crying as soon as I read "Today was the day of the funeral" and I was done I sobbed I have never actually sobbed before, lol so I never really knew what it was until about 10 minutes ago and then when I saw the "He realised he was in his room, or rather Usagi's room" I actually had to stop reading and take a breath that was when I started laughing, in relief, joy, you name it so now I am a huge red faced, tear streaked, laughing mess. But I love it Thank you so much I think i may put you as one of my favorite authors I have only a 3 favorites now 4 Arigatou Gozaimasu