Reviews for Reload, Resume, or Quit?
Ibskib chapter 1 . 9/3
Luna makes everything better.
Seems like a fairly novel beginning to a videogame fic.
The chapter had the classical problem of telling rather than showing, but the content was otherwise decent.
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/15
Pure awesome. :D
Rasengalia chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Continue please. Such a promising start
a-d Pilot chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Hah!
The wizarding world just accidentally created an A.I. Singularity. With the mind of Luna Lovegood at the helm!
werd me chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Damn... That is UBER cool! :D
Red Death chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Another tone I hope you pick up again someday.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I am confused but want to know more
Reagan chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Is there any way for you to continue this or some thing like it it? really good!
Jiopaba chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Man...

I really like where this story seemed to be going. I wish there was more.
Nights Silhouette chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Looks like this could be fun.
genna chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Resume.

The story is interesting.
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
interesting premise and I hope to see more of it to come in the future.
dragon-cloud16 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You just gave Harry Potter access to the Multiverses most well known figures to help him learn how to survive. Damn it, now you got me thinking of Harry learning magic from Dresden, some tricks from John Taylor, gear from Eddie Drood, and more. Street Fighter Harry thanks to Akuma/Gouken or Terry "Lone Wolf" Bogard. Furies from Caldern or alchemy via Fullmetal Alchemist. Dragon Slayer magic or Maker magic from Fairy Tail. Or worst, time spent with Lina Inverse mixed with Ranma Saotome and Naruto for hand to hand training. That or Aozoki Aoko, more commonly known as The Blue of Type-Moon.

I love this idea and I really want to see more of it fleshed out.
Plunny.Empress chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
You HAVE to continue this. This is going to be awesome. - I just know it. I feel a bit bad for that dragon when he comes back. And almost feel bad for anyone that annoys him. Almost. -Cheshire grin- Update soon please~! -
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This story made me cackle. Nice working in Dresden's Chicago; I thought Bob might be on a pedastal. Please update this! Favorite quote:

Of course, it was going to take a lot of power to help Harry. So the Room cheerfully appropriated everything it could, shutting down the bulk of Hogwarts for the next eight hours. Albus Dumbledore, whom Harry was feeling uncharitable towards at the time the Room had realized his Requirements, spent the time in a panic - wondering why the portraits were immoving, half the wards were down, and the ley lines were thrumming with power - all focused somewhere he couldn't quite sense. The Room, watching the hysteria, found this quite pleasing on Harry's behalf.