Reviews for Retroactive Reality
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 2/14
I wish there was more! But this is a WONDERFUL thought :)
Zushu chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
OH MY GOD!

This was completely amazing! I hope you do that second chapter soon...

I'm serious here, this was incredibly well written. I really love this 3
colfetti chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Could you continue this? it would be great for the glee kids to see more of the stuff they do later on.
Floral-Foxes chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow. Okay so like, I read this on livejournal or tumblr or some other website and totally forgot I had read it on here, too. I can't even express my love for this story. It would be so so amazing if you wrote more. The concept of this story is so unique though! Like, you see stories where the characters find DVDs of their lives, but normally it's in the past, never like this. I love it!
moon-soon chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is such a good idea, and is executed fantastically. An idea like this can get bogged down in the details, but the way you release information in parts, and so seamlessly into the story shows that you have a real talent. Also I think it's hilarious that Blaine is shipping Kartie- nobody does that _
Michelle Lunar chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was amazing. AMAZING. and so meta it was painfully awesome.

this needs more reviews, it's a work of fucking art. I like the whole idea of "Retroactive Reality" and how you touched upon the legal issues there in the beginning - it's not a crime until it actually happens and time being what it is, all it would take is ONE little thing - a woman choosing to have tea and not coffee one day - to change everything. And then, of course, what do people use it for? To make television shows. Of course, that seems very true to what would actually happen.

(And damn, on the one hand, how cool!, on the other, oh god the privacy issues...) And I also liked how you handled Quinn's situation, as she is a person of true faith that doesn't believe in abortion her situation was indeed very strange and morally difficult - if you believe life starts at conception, is deliberately stopping something from being born murder? Does that count? It brings up lots of interesting questions right there.

And Rachel being all stalker-y towards Finn, that's hilarious. And so true. And everyone meets and just

so much love for this fic. So much love.
camist chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I can't wait to see another chapter of this! It's a really interesting idea. I love Carole and Burt getting insta-crushes on each other, and Finn and Kurt's developing friendship. And of course the Klaine! Their reactions when Blaine becomes part of Glee and then the Klaine love story that plays out will be amazing. Especially since Blaine has one of the best character intros I've ever seen on a show.
Kacy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is amazing. I do this! Like all the time! Whenever I'm feeling particularly angsty about Kurt Hummel's life, I try to imagine a way where he gets to realize how awesome everyone thinks he is in the real world. Thank you so much for doing that in such a creative, logical way. I love the wavy hands sci-fi machine, we don't need to know any more. It's easy to accept. And Blaine! Fanboy Blaine is perfect, I love that they are on much more equal footing now. Please, please continue writing this, I'm going to be thinking about it for the foreseeable future, I am so hooked.
hopeindarkness chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
this is such an original story, i have never read anything like it!

are you going to continue it? it's really interesting, and i want to know how the whole blaine thing goes, what with them having already met and all
serenitysowl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
A cool and interesting concept for a story! Can't wait for the second chapter!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Any chance you'll continue this? PLEASE? I REALLY wanna know when Blaine shows up...they'll all be like, "O.O. but wait, I've already met you...?" XDDDDDDDDDDDD PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this and post another chapter ASAP PLEASE
LiliesAreWhite chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Love this ! Please write more :)
iHamster chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *fangirl squeal* This is AH-MAZING. Love, love, love! This is so absolutely interesting! I'm so glad that Blaine and Kurt already met before they saw each other on TV. And Blaine fangirling over fanfiction is HILARIOUS. Can't wait for chapter 2! At the end of chapter 1, when I saw the THE END, my heart almost stopped. I'd love for you to continue this story!
Pleasedontdespair chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow. That was really well written. I was a little hesitant to read it because it sounded confusing, but it's really not. I'm already hooked on it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
WishesintheNightSky chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OH. MY. EFFIN'. LORD. This is the most f*ckin' amazing thing that I have ever read in my entire life. - Someone tell me why this doesn't have more reviews. It should've literally gotten about 50 within the first half hour or so.

Most original idea that I've seen so far, and an amazing idea it is. I mean, a machine that allows people to see the possibilities of the future? PURE. COMPLETE. ABSOLUTE. *GENIUS*.

And it is completely realistic that instead of using the machine to help people's lives, they use it to create a tv show, instead. I mean, people in the world of tv/movies, they can be selfish. So, yeah. I thought that was a reasonable explanation, since people do just about anything for money nowadays, what with failing economy and whatnot (I just turned 13, I don't know much about this stuff besides that, lol).

Plus, the fact that the Glee members bonded by seeing what they and their future friends/Glee-mates could've possibly done or said, and making decisions differently based off of their mistakes on the show, I felt like this was almost actually real. They learned from their mistakes, they considered possibilities they hadn't before, and the show helped them in a lot of ways, and I just loved it.

I loved the Klaine relationship you made, since I could completely understand preDalton!Blaine being in awe of Kurt's confidence and pride and acceptance of himself, and the loving father/son relationship between Kurt and Burt. I was able to just totally imagine all of that happening (I admit, I love fanboy!Blaine. Especially since canon had Kurt be basically Blaine's fanboy in S3. /), and their friendship is wonderful (haha, Blaine reading fanfiction? BRILLIANT.), and well-thought out.

I thought the Quick situation was interesting, but entirely reasonable. I mean, if I watched myself go through a pregnancy and give birth to a child looking as happy as Quinn did in S1, I'd definitely do the same. Especially, and you're definitely right about it, since if I'd been in Quinn's position, it would be plain horrible to watch myself go through the motions of having a baby in some pseudo-reality, and then have that child not exist at all in real life. That would just be plain terrifying. So I thought you handled that extremely well/reasonably.

Anyways, AMAZING, AMAZING FIC. I really can't find the words to tell you how much I loved it, I mean, I was just speechless the entire time I was reading this, and my jaw dropped when I finally finished it (a bit of a delayed reaction, haha). This is the longest review I've ever written for anything on FF, and I've been on here for a long time, even just as an anon, but you are more than well-deserving of the praise. I mean, to be able to write something like this, and not have a single OOC, unrealistic, unreasonable, or something just, to put it bluntly, ridiculous put into it? That takes a heck of a lot of talent. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter, and how the Blaine/Klaine relationship pans out, and pretty much everyone's reactions to what goes down in S3 (I'll bet lots more fans for Kurt, since it's astounding how much he can make you both scream with laughter, and make your heart break and start crying for him in so little time. And of course, Blaine's supermegafoxyawesomehotness, how could I forget?). So...yup. That's all I have to say, I guess. (: Well, besides, UPDATE SOON, PLEASE.

Haha, sincerely,