Reviews for Retroactive Reality
icecreamchick45 chapter 1 . 6/6
This is super interesting, because around the same time that The Break Up would be happening, Finn dies. So does that influence any actions. Imagine finding out that you die, and not being able to do anything to prevent it because the show never talks about how or when it would happen. Also around the time that Klaine has sex, they find out that Blaine cheats. Does that change things? I really need answers, like now! Does Santana and Karofsky just get outed during the first season then, and how would Santana react to finding out that Finn was going to out her? There are so many interesting concepts that this fic could delve into that I need to know. Because Karofsky gets outed in season 1, does that mean no death threats, and if so does that mean no Dalton? In this show, knowing the future creates so many new plot lines and erases so many others. How would Kurt react to knowing that his dad, who he is only just creating meaningful ties with, is about to have a heart attack? I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND NEED SO MANY MORE ANSWERS!
ShipEveryoneWithMe chapter 1 . 1/11
This has so much potential. The crack house, the Blaine/Kurt, Santana being outed BEFORE HER ACTUAL OUTING...

pls update this is the second dead fic i fell in love with today
RandomRaptor chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
I know its been ages, but please update soon!
StereKlaine chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Wow. I really want to read more of this. It was so well written and I would absolutely love to read more and for this to become an actual series
Thalia Schieffer chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I think this fic ruined fanfiction for me, like, how do you top something so perfect? Like gosh I need more...
Silver Serene Moonlight chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This is really good! I'm totally hooked. You are going to continue this right? Cause I totally can't wait for the next chapter. PLEASE update soon!
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
I wish there was more! But this is a WONDERFUL thought :)
Zushu chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
OH MY GOD!

This was completely amazing! I hope you do that second chapter soon...

I'm serious here, this was incredibly well written. I really love this 3
colfetti chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Could you continue this? it would be great for the glee kids to see more of the stuff they do later on.
Floral-Foxes chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wow. Okay so like, I read this on livejournal or tumblr or some other website and totally forgot I had read it on here, too. I can't even express my love for this story. It would be so so amazing if you wrote more. The concept of this story is so unique though! Like, you see stories where the characters find DVDs of their lives, but normally it's in the past, never like this. I love it!
moon-soon chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This is such a good idea, and is executed fantastically. An idea like this can get bogged down in the details, but the way you release information in parts, and so seamlessly into the story shows that you have a real talent. Also I think it's hilarious that Blaine is shipping Kartie- nobody does that _
Michelle Lunar chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That was amazing. AMAZING. and so meta it was painfully awesome.

this needs more reviews, it's a work of fucking art. I like the whole idea of "Retroactive Reality" and how you touched upon the legal issues there in the beginning - it's not a crime until it actually happens and time being what it is, all it would take is ONE little thing - a woman choosing to have tea and not coffee one day - to change everything. And then, of course, what do people use it for? To make television shows. Of course, that seems very true to what would actually happen.

(And damn, on the one hand, how cool!, on the other, oh god the privacy issues...) And I also liked how you handled Quinn's situation, as she is a person of true faith that doesn't believe in abortion her situation was indeed very strange and morally difficult - if you believe life starts at conception, is deliberately stopping something from being born murder? Does that count? It brings up lots of interesting questions right there.

And Rachel being all stalker-y towards Finn, that's hilarious. And so true. And everyone meets and just

so much love for this fic. So much love.
camist chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I can't wait to see another chapter of this! It's a really interesting idea. I love Carole and Burt getting insta-crushes on each other, and Finn and Kurt's developing friendship. And of course the Klaine! Their reactions when Blaine becomes part of Glee and then the Klaine love story that plays out will be amazing. Especially since Blaine has one of the best character intros I've ever seen on a show.
Kacy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This is amazing. I do this! Like all the time! Whenever I'm feeling particularly angsty about Kurt Hummel's life, I try to imagine a way where he gets to realize how awesome everyone thinks he is in the real world. Thank you so much for doing that in such a creative, logical way. I love the wavy hands sci-fi machine, we don't need to know any more. It's easy to accept. And Blaine! Fanboy Blaine is perfect, I love that they are on much more equal footing now. Please, please continue writing this, I'm going to be thinking about it for the foreseeable future, I am so hooked.
hopeindarkness chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
this is such an original story, i have never read anything like it!

are you going to continue it? it's really interesting, and i want to know how the whole blaine thing goes, what with them having already met and all