Reviews for Double Trouble
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 2/5
good idea but I'm super disappointed with the ending. 'and then they became friends' has to be the most unsatisfying end to a fight ever.
darck ben chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
that was good story
Jamesk19 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Nice story like how u worked Abby and Owen into the kick ass universe
ScareCrow120 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Great story!
VivianVolkoff chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
That was fun! )

I'm glad Abby and Mindy were able to put their differences aside for the ones they love.
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I really loved this story.

I think it's as equally D/M as it is O/A...mainly because it's all from Mindy's POV.

The one critical comment I have is that some of the paragraphs run quite long and that makes reading them -and being able to follow the narrative easily- very challenging. I'd suggest you break them up a bit into smaller ones. Also...Abby generally doesn't wear shoes unless she's making an effort to fit in. And, wouldn't either Dave or Owen have pointed out how much Abby and Mindy look alike? LOL

I think my favourite scenes where the aftermath ones -especially the second one where Dave and Mindy have an almost moment before the knock on the window.

So, will Owen and Abby be staying in New York City? It really would be perfect for them. It's size allows concealment. Two kids can easily disappear into the population. As well, the crime rate means that they could feed on the criminal population quite comfortably. I mean, they could even help out Dave and Mindy by going after certain targets.

I'd love to see more stories like this. (In my fic-verse, I had Owen and Abby spotted by Katie. However, in my fics they have no reason to go hunting in New York City. Maybe I'll have them visit to see some shows and a Yankees game. LOL) When you think about it, the two couples could actually be a good set of teams. Mindy could even help them with shelter. One of their safehouses would be perfect.

Great fic overall. I hope you do some more LMI/KA Crossovers.
NoOneYouDontKnow chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This topic was also brought up on IMDB a few times, funny discussion. I think a few people agreed that they'd team up and Abby would feed from the worst possible criminals.

The longer paragraphs were a bit hard to read through, but otherwise this was a really good and exciting story! I also like how you included Dave and Owen in the mix which ended became their reasons for calling truce. Keep up the good work )