Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
Loved this one!
Leland2015 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
That was one of the best tf2 fanfics I have ever read
ThatGayGuy chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Oh my god yes please PLEASE write a follow up chapter for this! I would love to see more of it and HELL YEA to the urethral play!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Omg, I would die for a chapter two of this ;-; why is this a one shot?
Amy V chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This ... Is ... PERFECT /*3*/ I love this fanfiction so much, haven't read anything like this before and damn this was hot. Amazing job !
listens-to-music chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Holy cow that was amaaaazing! I'm so glad to see a Scout/Medic fic that WASN'T A FICLET. This was beautiful!
And if you write some urethral play I will probably cry. Someone shares my headcannon. You perfect perfect person.
TinyBabyWoman chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Woah.

I know you published this forever ago, but I just wanted to say that it's the best ScoutxMedic fic I have ever read, hands down.
Your grammar and word choice is impeccable and I felt myself get nervous every time the Scout became nervous, which means you're just talented as hell, that's all I can say.

Simply beautiful.
johnny8229 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
i want to read more of medic and scout
Beaumren Trill chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wonderfully done!

There really aren't amny good 'Leading up to' Fics here, and even fewer with the right kind of timing and precision to set the mood.

Most fics are "AND SUDDENLY THEY ARE HOPELESSLY IN LOVE!", but I enjoyed the simple attraction, and adoration of /company/ rather than of the body you slowly compiled through multiple visits.

Well done, and you should do more!
Deliciously Delirious chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Never before have I found such a wonderful piece of work...

Fantastic smut, and the fluffiness was great. :)
Jupiter Green chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I loved this fic.

It worked SO WELL! I loved how you built up to the action itself. I believed in the characters that you had created. I could see the Medic being kind in a way. He is always painted as a Crazy Loon, but I liked how you gave him a quiet, calm side.

I loved Scout. He was a great changed from the cussing, swearing Bostonian you always see and read about.

I am glad I decided to give this a chance!

Thank you for sharing, mate!

Love and Luck,

JG
Minty chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Damn this story was amazing, well written, and hott ;)
SINISTERSystem chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
THis is by far the best Medic/Scoot story ever... :3
branded92x chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm gonna be honest- I came here looking for some terrible, stupid yaoi fanfiction. But by the time I finished reading this, I realized that I actually really enjoyed it. There was a good build up and back and forth between the characters, instead of just rushing into the sexual bits, and you kept with the personalities reasonably well (although that's pretty hard to do when writing sex stories about characters from a comedic shooter-game).

Over all, well done, and keep up the good work!
CheshireCatGrins chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I know what you mean, I been looking too XD yes bloodplay can sometimes be fun or it can kill it. (If you know what I mean) And this is so NICE. I'm happy you did write this up XD Had to come back 3 times and read this! its just that good and I hope you do more...Really I do. XD Plz?