Reviews for My Stalker My Protector
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Lol, first time reading MaleBelaruXArthur xD. But anyway, good job finishing this story! :D
saski300 chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
I LOVE THIS! At first I was sceptical about this pairing but it so damn adorable :D also I love your Ivan in this story and I hope that you'll update soon. Two years is waaaaaaaay to long , don't make it 3 ):
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Tsk the holiday chapter ruled! Arthur needed to get out of his tsundre shell and be that elf!
N and S and F chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
Or at least, in hope you're on hiatus or what only as author, PM me to answer. D:
Guest chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
mangoshake24 chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
fuuuuuu pleasee... continue... i slept late just for this story... i LOVE IT!... it's been a long time... please.. please... i hope you still bother on finishing this story... please inform me if you won't so that i would know... please continue... T.T PLEEEASSSSEEEE at least every week end is fine for me...
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
* bows down to the greatness* I-I think I'm blinded by beauty...
Surrender Moors chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
Did rhe elder two Russians remember to collect the body?
Crazy.rabbit2 chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Love this story! Its so well written like, please continue it:)
Waruitenshi chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOL! I don't get how you thought this chapter sucked! It's awesome! XD I liked it and I can't wait to see what happens next! So much mystery left!
Waruitenshi chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
YAY! THE BASSSSTARD DIED! Thank goodness! That sicko needed to have a more fitting death though... Like getting raped with the faucet LOL! But that's just me ~shrugs innocently~ _

Aww! YAY! Arthur is so cute with Nikolai! At least you left him a virgin, that's cool.
Waruitenshi chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
LOl Blair and Fransis, Alfred and Ivan lol! those are my suggestions XD oh well. Awesome chapter! I was kinda hoping Bowen would die though... ~sigh~ ah well XD
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 4/9/2012
~Whips out pair of black bladed kukuri~ F**K YEAH! LET'S DO THIS! Lmfao I'm sorry, but I'm all for murdering that horrible sicko Bowen! LOL! I'm rootin' for yah Nikolai! AND I'M READY TO BACK YAH UP!
Waruitenshi chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
WOOOH! YEAH! GO NIKOLAI! Lmfao, I'm uber protective/possessive, so I always root for people like that. XD
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
WOOOOOH YEAH! GO STALKER! lol he's so awesome! And now they can text! XD I was listening to the song "In the Next Room" by Neon Trees. That song and "Helpless" by Neon Trees go pretty good with this fanfic! XD I mean, there are a few other awesome songs, but oh well! Can't wait to see what happens next! It's cool how Arthur is reacting so well to having a stalker, I mean, the one he has is so freakin' awesome!