Reviews for Silent Night
Sarah A chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
Omgsh! Scared me at the end! She was possessed! Still omgsh!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
wtf is wrong with you?
you're twisted and crazy and a sex-obsessed writer
y me da asco que ni siquiera puedes utilisar el espaniol bien.
fuchila a toda tu escritura
Hibisha chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Can I ask you why you watsed like 3 hours of my life if this is how you planned on ending it? -.-"
yodakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
i skipped to the end (i like reading the ending of stories first then go back to the beginning)

and what the actual fuck

for heavens sake that is creepy
Guest chapter 20 . 5/15/2013
OMG I HATE YOU!...i lie. But how could you kill him?...woah, I'm sad, but I loved the fic
kellyrodynm chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
-_-
kellyrodynm chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
is this like a "fight club" thing?
Kasamiraa chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
That was an awesome story! The end definitely surprised me haha
Guest chapter 20 . 10/1/2012
Thank you for being incredibly depressing
ice diamond chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
wow i had not seen that coming at all, awsomes story!
celeste chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
no there were supposed to b warm fuzzies! dick cant be dead! although that was a creative ending. luv ur story
Kryalla Orchid chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
Total horror movie ending there, I shouldn't have expected anything less.

Wow, this was so creepy and horrorfilled. Very nice work, I loved it.

YES! WELCOME TO THE TIME OF THE ZOMBIEDICK!

That's why you killed him, so he could rise again!

Cheers

Kry
TheSilverSandwich chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
I should have known better than to hope for a happy ending. I really should have. It wasn't all my fault though. 'Warm fuzzies'? Yeah, sure. Oh well, it was great either way.

So, umm, I was wondering, could you maybe, pretty please, do an alternate happy ending? Just a thought, not trying to sound pushy :) Even though I'm not anywhere near college, I can imagine how hard it would with all of the homweork, studying, and STILL making time for fafiction. I really don't know how you do it...
Concolor44 chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
Hm. The priest DID say, did he not, that the child would be more prone to possession? Obviously that proved to be true.

And now ... what to do about Mar'i? She's extremely dangerous. Will they know enough to perform another exorcism? Or will they just put her in Juvie ... where she can molest the other children?

Ick.

Warm fuzzies? Liar, liar, pants on fire.
Concolor44 chapter 19 . 9/15/2011
I like their decision-making process. You DON'T want to just throw the baby away, true. BUT they ARE very young. Even if they've been going about saving the world for the past three years, they are still only 17 and not ready to parent a child. Certainly not without help.

I think they made the right choices. And I hope Lilith STAYS GONE.