Reviews for Lie to Me
Ooouch!
uptownwarblerr5 chapter 1 . 2/4
WAY TO BREAK MY BLOODY HEART LUNA
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
brb I'm just curled up and sobbing in the corner.
C van Zyl chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
I honestly went through a roller-coaster of emotions while reading this. Wow. I actually need a couple minutes to compose myself...
Wallflowerz chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Why would you do this? Why would you just up and break my heart like that? This isn't fair

(Great story btw I really did love it)
AgainstAllOds chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Wow... That was kinda tough.
I'm kinda bummed right now ! :P
It's very...believable. Sadly believable. And the very last part was heartbreaking.
Nice, nice job !
Glee chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Why is Jeff even with Nick. Nick cheats on Jeff with Andrew and Jeff dosnt even know
SkittlesPanda chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I cry like a fucking baby every time I read this.
Say-theLastWord chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Too much angst! So well-written, but SO sad... T.T. I'm literally tearing up right now, especially because of the last little segment. Great job though.
you know them trees chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This fantastic, heartbreaking story made me cry more than I've done in a loong time. Poor Jeff, this was so horrible!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
fuck nicks a jerk... i love jeff, and I think it's stupid he keeps forgiving
RikerForgotHisGlasses chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I don't think I've ever read a fic that made me cry so hard before. Beautiful writing style. Love this so much.
tpring2tpring2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
LOVE
JUSt PURE LOVE THE BEST KIND!
This story mirrors my life to close to home to close the truth.
TVTime chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I think they got what they deserved. It was a very realistic story and I think it had a lot to say about the way life can go. It served as kind of a cautionary tale in that regard. They slowly shifted from being bright, sweet teenagers with lots of hope and promise ahead of them into pathetic, insensitive adults.

Really I think the most sympathetic characters in the story were Andrew and Marissa. At least they had the courage and strength to do what Jeff and Nick didn't. Perhaps they escaped into fuller more genuine lives.

Nick was sort of the bad guy first. I started to really dislike him around the time they hooked up in the hotel. If Jeff had stuck to his guns with his refusal then things might have turned out better for them, but you did an amazing job keeping Jeff sympathetic to the reader until *almost* the end. I understand why he did what he did and I can sympathize with him. I hoped right up until the end that he would either get the strength to get away from Nick or that perhaps Nick would be able to return his feelings, but ultimately he kind of crossed a line (just as he should have and it was brilliant writing) where I had no more good will for him. He really should have known better and made better choices.

Anyway I thought it was perfect and I'm glad you didn't give it a happy ending. I really like that ultimately I hated the story's two main characters but could still relate to them and understand where they were coming from. Excellent story! One of the best I've read :-)
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Who would do this? I can't even express my thoughts right now because you broke my emotions but omg