Reviews for Behind the Scenes
random person chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
OH MY GOD, this is sooo hilarious! I was laughing probably as hard as Tim would if he really saw this incredible situation! Great work, man, I love it as much as I love the cast of these movies.
lycan1216 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I loved it!I love the song pretty women and Alan's my husband so for him to be dancing with my boyfreind was just amaZAYN!
HBCDWMHCM chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
WRITE MORE!
EleKat chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
LOL I never saw this story before then I saw it and i started laughing! This was really good! Please make another one like it!
SweentyToddLover chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
this is awesome! i can so see them doing this!
TRG chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

What wlse is there to say but, job!Well!DONE!(TRG proceeds to applaud while Kaori lurks in the shadows...sleeping.)

...Vonderfull
SweeneyLovesMe chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I was laughing SO HARD! xD Silly kids, xD I love it
Rose Garden Fairytale chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This was so funny; you know what's weird I can kind of see something like this having happened on set.
InsaneObsessions chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
XD I love this story, it's halarious! If I was on that set with them, watching I'd have to do more than excuse myself!

Well done :D
Breannahello chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This made me smile lol, when I saw the pairing I was curious but this is just so cute lol
Madame-Monocles chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was incredibly intertianing!
CadyD chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow. I can so picture that. XD They all seem to be able to read each others' minds, and even so, they think exactly the same.

This, followed by several other reasons, is why acting seems like the most ideal job ever. At least in my eyes. It just looks so... fun!

I'd hate to be stuck with a boring job, and acting definitely looks to be far from dull.
Nellie Potter chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was so funny! I was cracking up, able to picture all of it!
Zxcsdrgbji chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I liked it! Short, entertaining, nonsensical, perect! Charming approves!