Reviews for Carrickfergus
The Miss America chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Love it! It is sooo funny!
Baron Raedeclyffe chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Well done, sir! Setting the backstory for Morita was the coolest part. "A chest full of medals" ,indeed. The 442nd was the most highly decorated unit of the war.
Disney-Princess-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I would LOVE to hear Dugan sing this! I absolutely adore this song, but poor Steve probably doesn't get any of the song with Dum-Dum "serenading" them like this...
marmota-b chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I enjoyed this very much, this background look at the commandos. I like the interaction between them you captured here. Well... I like the whole thing. :-)
pmbs1994 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I really liked this I think it would cool to make a sequel but for after the war while Steve is asleep find out what everyone did.

Im from Fresno and I laughed so hard when I watch the movie my favorite scene is when he tells him I'm from Fresno Ace I love his attitude
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Nice work on this. I really enjoy your Cap stuff. It's great. Keep at it.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I liked the team bonding between Cap and Howling Commandos.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I really enjoyed this.

I loved the movie but I had, quite heartily, wanted more scenes between Steve and the team, bonding and fighting and snarking like brothers do. So finding this was great. I love how you got into the characters' heads and developed their impressions of each other. I thought that was really spot on.

Thanks for a great fic.