Reviews for The News
USMA2020 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was really sweet, although I got nervous before I saw that they were married. ;) I loved it! Reading these has me considering writing down some of my ideas for Hardy Boys fanfictions.

God Bless,
Ashleigh
CorkyBookworm1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I do like this story, but it's more of a short...story. Uh, I guess what I mean is I wasn't quite expecting it to end yet. I like the whole idea, even though it seemed a tid bit repetitive. It feels like a piece or a fragment. It could develop into something more...if you want it to. Again, I feel sort of like I'm reading your notes. It's lacking a flow of continuity. I think it could go far. I really do like it a lot, though. Your ideas are extreemly interesting and intriguing. I'll bet you can tie many of your 'stories' into one main thing with an actual plot. Your 'stories' seem more like events on a timeline as opposed to stories with extended plots. Keep it up!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Your stories would be a lot better if you worked on properly developing a plot. You should focus on writing one multi-chapter story, exploring the relationships between Frank and Nancy and Joe and Vanessa, instead of posting these tiny glimpses and song fics.

Your stories are too short and they don't allow the reader to build up any kind of relationship with the characters. I read this and think 'I like the idea of your plot, but meh'.