Reviews for Notorious
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow! I Never Realized That Reid Was Kidnapped Just After Prentiss Arrived. I Always Assumed That It Was Like 6-9 Months Later, Not 3-4.

Great Story! :)
Seylin chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I always thought it was strange that Morgan just stood there when they found Reid. Yeah, I understand the shock thing but it was just so... ooc for him to do that for me. While watching a re-run I've even caught myself yelling at the TV for him to go to Reid, even though I know he won't.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Waiting and not sure how to help your friend is the hardest thing you can do.
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
As for the teammates still in the room with her, JJ was in a chair not far away, knees drawn up close, and a blanket draped over her shoulders. Garcia sat in the chair next to her, one hand resting on her blonde teammate's shoulder. Morgan was pacing the perimeter of the room, his face a storm cloud of emotions. Prentiss had no doubt that if Tobias hadn't been dead, killed by Reid, with the lone bullet that the delusional killer had left in the gun, Morgan would have attempted to kill him with his bare hands. Even now, the dark-skinned profiler was given off the vibe of a cobra ready to strike. Looking at him pace the room, Prentiss could see how the stories of him being a notorious hothead had gotten around the bureau. Having worked with him for a few months now, Prentiss knew there was more to him than that.

This paragraph was amazing. So graphic and powerful.
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Nice. I liked it!
krynny chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
this is truly powerful. the ideas behind it seem so original and intense. thank you for sharing such a moving fic with the readers who love what you are writing. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Bren Gail chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I liked how you captured Emily's feeling of not quite being comfortable with the team. I liked how you portrayed Morgan's pain of not being able to spare Reid pain. Actually, I liked how you portrayed the entire team. I liked the character interaction between Morgan and Emily. I thought that this story was an awesome pinch hit!