Reviews for The Wild
Hn chapter 1 . 1/24
Ah, ah ! XD
Great fanfic ! Congratulations !
Thunderbreeze chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Haha this was fun to read! I like this pairing because while Rima and Nagihiko seemingly don't get along, you just KNOW that they're meant for each other. I didn't even realize that Yaya and Kairi were the ones filming until it was mentioned in the story. I REALLY should have though since they weren't interviewed like the other characters...

Thank you for writing this, it was a pleasure to read! :)
RiMashiro chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is… fantabulous. And hi-larious. And I love evry bit of it, especially "Yaya-san, she's got me! Save the camera!" I hope you know how amazing you are.
Tish95 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
It was a bit OOC, but it was also hilarious so I don't mind particularly much XD That Yaya was the reporter I got from the start (only she would be silly enough to come up with that) but I got quite surprised that Kairi's the one who helped her out. Only made it funnier though. Yaya's comments through the whole fic is what sells it, obviously, and some of it actually sounded like something she would say. Great work :)
Hintoenathedevilchara chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Oh my gosh this is hilarious! A job well done. Quite well written!
silvercloudx3 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
LOLLLL :) THAT IS SOOO CUTE AND FUNNY.
UndesirableNumberOne chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Stephy20chara chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
LOL. This was hilarious. I love the way you write from Yaya's point of veiw. Keep up the good work!
Miyuku-chan chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Epic fail Yaya...

Hilarious and sweet!
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
xD This is so utterly perfect. I love it! 8D
Sophisticated Freak chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Here's some 'constructive critism';

YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH STORIES! We need MORE!

I absolutley loved this one-shot! Keep on writing -
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That's really amazing! You should write more. You put a creative spin on the usual RimaHiko scene.
noreason-nopurpose chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Haha! Never could've guessed that Yaya, of all people, would get into professional mode. XD
mismantle chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This story is down right halarious! I can't wait to read more stories by you in the future.
Zelly Beans chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Finally. FINALLY. A decent oneshot. Hard to come across it these days.

It never occurred to me that Yaya and Kairi were the reporters. XD I loved the plot. And how Rima and Nagi flirted with each other.

I would glomp you for this oneshot if I didn't have a cold.

Keep it up, yes? :D