Reviews for Just a Name
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
i like Neville. He's one of the best person in that book.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
LOOOOOOVVVVEEE IT! I love how you introduce each little time frame :)
The Silvermoon Wolf chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Sweet and angsty and exactly what i imagined Neville's character to be like.
msmeminger chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I enjoyed the way you showed Neville's character growth throughout the fic. He is really an unsung hero and i felt that your story clearly demonstrated the depth that there is within him. Keep writing, it is good to see more quality Harry Potter FanFics out there on the internet.
deathisthenextgreatadventure chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hi there! Sorry for not reviewing beforehand. I liked this fic because of the way that you portrayed Neville. He is a character that you don't see very often, and when you do, he is often scared or weak. It was refreshing to see his thoughts for a change.
DrinkingAlcoholicRainbows chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh my god, I loved this fic! It's just so...Neville. Sigh. Why can't I be as perfect as you are?
Icelandic Flutterby chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hi,

I really like this fanfic. ;)
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Loved the way you broke this up, very cool watching the progression. Excellent work! Gotta love Neville - whenever I'm having a bad day I just reread his moment of pure epicness (defying Voldy? killing Nagini? with Godric's sword? aw hell yeah!) and I instantly feel tons better. So thanks for giving him some much deserved love! :)
B-A-C-O-N Spells LOVE chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This is a nice perspective on Neville :) I've always wondered what Neville's thoughts on the possibility of him being the Boy-Who-Lived and Harry were, and, well, most Neville fics on here are Neville/Luna romances.

All in all, nicely written! :D

Keep writing!