Reviews for Interpreting Spock
Nichalia chapter 1 . 7h ago
Haha, wow, Spock... So direct!
Tris Holmes chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Funny! I love it! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
Disco Drea in Technicolor chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This story was just so sweet. I wish I could come up with a better response, but my brain is stuck on, "Awww!"
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
good story
NerdAndProudForever chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This fiction is a work of pure art! Seriously! I love the way you've written all the people so well especially Spock! They're all adorable! It's amazing! I don't even have words to express that this fic deserves all the awards! Anyways , write more! Looking forward to it!

- Fellow Nerd ,
- Live long and prosper
Heart of Autumn chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Spock probably thought he had everybody fooled, and, to be fair, he probably had the vast majority of the crew completely hoodwinked, but Jim had spent the better part of the last year and a half majoring in Spock 101. Hell, he'd even written the volumes "Interpreting the Eyebrow: Anything Above Half an Inch and Run", "The Many Uses for the Adjective 'Fascinating'", and "Vulcan Standard to Terran Standard 101: How You May Be Insulted and Not Even Know It", otherwise known as captain's personal logs stardates 2260.104, 2260.120 and 2260.134. He had studied, and stared and plotted and longed and had reached a point where he had Spock's mannerisms down better than Spock, himself.

This... THIS. Has to be one of my favorite lines EVER. Haha. All in one it sums up all of that amazingness that is Kirk pining for Spock.

I love it so much I wish I could MARRY it!

... Is that weird? o.O

Nah. It's just me. LOL.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Aww, cute!
bonnysprite chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was sweet, thank you for sharing.
Madhatter98 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awwwthos was so romantic and sweet! :) i love kirk and dpock like thos lol -kirk trying to be sneaky :D Too cute!
This was the perfect length too :) Hope theres more kirk&spick stories on your page. *heart*
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Sweet story. XD
candycrazy12346 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
X) *this is all I can say because I'm laughing to hard*
ohamandalynn chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Adorable! Thank you for this! (:
franny93 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
That was really cute, and really funny xD I need to read those books about Vulcans!
ThePandoricaWillOpen chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Absurdly beautiful! I love it! Kirk is so adorable and Spock *just picturing him with a cold makes me squeal in the cuteness of it all! *sigh* I wish those books were real, I would SO read them.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Subtle, your not, Jim

I just love it when I find a good story, then look at the author's other stories, and they are just as good!

I'm so enjoying reading your stories :)