Reviews for My Midsummer Dream
kidofatheane707 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
This is super super awwesome please continue writing
heart u chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
it's sooo sad, i was just reading this and it's sad but it's really good. one question, i agree with toriloveswriting i take that they are all twelve and stuff cause you mentioned that Savannah is twelve but it doesn't really make sense that they are doing stuff like that eg, swearing (all though alot of twelve year olds swear here) kissing and 'depressionizing' things. Look I love the story but it just need tiding up. So, did her mum actually give her up or did she die, i'm a bit confused at that cliff hanger, how excactly does Kala know this or is she making it up? And also HURRY UP AND PUT OUT CHAPTER 6 I CAN'T WAIT. All I'm saying is the story is awesome just we need more details... :)
LunaNeeLovegoodxoxo chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Oh My gosh! Amazing story, I love it! Can't wait till the next chapter comes out! xx
Toriloveswriting chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
You have a good idea going here, I like the modern day twist you have given it but it seems a little... unrealistic. You say Savannah is 12,so I take it tyler, kala, etc. all are too - a little young to be kissing and stuff? Also, Tyler has only just met Savannah and is already madly in love with her? Hmmm... I think its a good start but it needs a bit of patching up in places.
Lady Alice101 chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
SHnap. Haha, I do the **** thing too. :P
Lady Alice101 chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Usually guys dont cry for girls they met two days ago. :)
Lady Alice101 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Savannah is a really pretty name, did you know that it means Aphrodite, the goddess of love, its Greek

I am SOOOO looking that up.

And also - try to refrain from using words like, 'screaming' or 'yelling' if your talking about someone saying something. Uless its like, screaming in pain. Or yelling at someone because they are being punished.
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love the name Savannah. And Tyler.

Advice: Make the chapters longer. :)
riva-dancer777 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011