Reviews for Kody
Fragments of Imagination chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Cute story! Yami talking to a seal? That's just so cute!
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
so sweet please write more it was heartfelt and deep i enjoyed it a lot
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
That was adorable. Also, I think I have a seal that looks the same. Really. I'm gonna see him in a whole new light now... ;)
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
*giggle*

My first thought after reading:

I'm glad that my first Yugioh fanfiction was this one.

To be honest, I was looking for a lemon/lime. *Dark Magician wags finger at me*

But this was MUCH better. XP

I think my favorite part was mentioning Yami's experience with someone knocking at his soul room door. XD "It was a weird ep." That just got me laughing...

I kept on thinking the seal was...well, Seel! From Pokemon! XD

I'm amazed at how much you can elaborate the basic feelings that were expressed in the two episodes of loss into all this, into some elaborate scheme which would explain why Yugi was so damn quiet while his friends tried to comfort him. It actually makes things more clear as to why he would be crying, not because he lost, but because he almost won and almost taken someone's life (albeit someone who clearly despises him). I'm amazed at how you can expound on the feelings, fanservice the reader with constant fantasies about Yami and stuffed toys (! XD), and still make an experienced writer feel that you were not redundant.

*claps*

As a writer, as a reader, and as a person who had just re-watched Season 1 and started onto Season 2 (thanks to an official Yugioh uploader on YouTube)...I can say with real and sincere words... *bows* that I have truly enjoyed this (song)fic.

TMRomance (too-much-romance? Never)

PS Ha! How's THAT for a review? XD Satisfied? (Better reply to this PM via... PM [private message]. XP)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That was serene, funny, kind of deep thoughts, good interaction especially with the seal and between Yami, as well as the similarity between Yuugi and Yami's thoughts, their individual thoughts, I liked the Kaiba inclusion very much-it just spoke of his character, the seals own 'thoughts' and of course the fact that most of that was simply ADORABLE!

Especially Yami conversing with the seal...happened just as you'd expect it to happen if he had ever done that in the series (kind of funny and like you made out similar that both first contemplated on the Pikachu before heading straight to the seal _ )...and then when you had him rub his fur, aw, you know.

I guessed that Yami would end up with the seal in his room and that Yuugi would give it to him but I'm glad you kept the two separated leaving Yuki outside the door instead. So sweet...I love this fic, cannot believe its failed to the get the proper attention!

The a- b- things were a little confusing at first, thought you were making points rather than separating scenes and I dont know this 'kody' song-if you've still got the original I'd like to see it if not I'll attempt to play the music while I read it...gad that was excellently cool!
Vobi chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Great story!

I just loved it.

You should be proud of yourself
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Cute and very sweet. :)
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I have two words for you, PM: LOVED IT.

*GLOMPS*

Neko-chan
loanshark chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
NICE! *sigh* that was one great fic, i really loved it! great job! :):)
Amiasha chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
That was cute! I felt bad for Yami Yuugi. Poor guy. I love the seal. _
LFangor chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
That was so sweet... I love this, Kody is one of my favorite Matchbox 20 songs and it really sets the mood for your fic perfectly.

And I have one of those Ty seals! _; ::hugs Shabon-chan::
Celestra chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
This was a really good fic, it went really deep, and it makes you think about many different things. It's not often that I find fics like this, so Kudos to you on a superb story.
ShadowSpirits chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
Yuki

Er...right...

This was a great fic, so sweet, good angst, and it made me laugh. Yes, I laughed...picturing Yami making the seal nod I find quite funny. And it's also 3:40am so I think I've lost it...
JessiChi chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
aww that was rather sweet! good work!
Crystallis Chandalline chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Um...let's see...I think that your story is very...interesting! That's the word! Anyway it was good, and I think you should make another one! (Very intense story! But I have to admit the seal was unusual...)

Crystallis Chandalline *C.C*