Reviews for Split Second
Droolia chapter 3 . 6/27
Were the tissues for him finally coming back? I thought he was going to take his own life or something . Glad the boys could have a father for at least this part of their lives.
Droolia chapter 2 . 6/27
Those poor boys. It must have been so scary for the. Not knowing what was going on but knowing something big was happening.
Droolia chapter 1 . 6/27
All I can think to say about the driver is asshole. If you didn't kill them with your negligence, you pretty much wrote them off for dead when you left them there...to die. Asshole!

I can't believe both are named William. Such a lorelai thing to do.
LawyerGirl1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Wow, that is an incredibly sad story! It breaks my heart to think of Lorelai dying like that. Very well-written and I love the future you created for them.
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Wonderful!
javajunkies chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Great story! I'd love a prequel or a sequel- both if you ever get a chance!
Jan chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Such a sad story. Glad that Luke was able to pull himself together and go on with his life and stop dwelling in the past. I have to say that I needed a box of kleenex beside me while I read these three chapters. Thanks, it was a great story.
TL22 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
A very dramatic ending. I did not suspect you were going to write an epilogue but it is excellent.

Very good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
so sad please update soon
TL22 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I am very impressed. This a beautiful gracefully written story. Your sad ending in no way detracts from the story.

I guess I'll have to call you a story teller. You do it so well.
Sami D chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Amazing - This chapter was just as great as I thought it was going to be and so much more. It was powerful and very emotional. I love the way you wrote the death scene. In the back of his mind I think Luke knew what was comming and it hurt him to know that all he would ever have are memories of his beautiful wife. I loved the way you captured the fact that although he knew she was dying it didn't stop the immense pain of the reality that he was faced with when the doctor announced she was gone.

I loved the way you wrote him in this chapter when he broke the news to his sons, it was tender and loving.

The funeral part was definately a blubbery part for me especially scene where the family covered the casket with dirt. Oh and the last line "Then it was over. My wife was dead and buried. It was over." - Of course it was over, his life was over, it would never be the same because she was his whole world.

I thank you for another teary chapter, dont worry about my tears though because it proves my earlier comment, that you can definately write the grief. Brilliant chapter, cant wait for more. x
Jan chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I think you should warn your readers that they'll need a box of kleenex beside them when they read chapter two. It was sooooo sad and almost unbearable to read. I'm still blubbering. I thought for sure that it would have been an awful dream and Luke would wake up in the hospital and Lorelai would be there still alive after the second surgery. I could feel the family's pain after they received the dreadful news. I'm hoping that the person who caused the accident is found and brought to justice. Can't wait for the next chapter but I'll make sure that I have some tissues beside me. Great job !
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Good Story or Chapter & More Please
LC1986 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is good! I wasn't sure about William and William, but soon realized that Lorelai would totally do that.

It would be interesting to see Lorelai live, but have a long recovery or maybe a small disability that she has to work with. I'd like to see how you write that.

Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be good!