Reviews for Split Second
LawyerGirl1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Wow, that is an incredibly sad story! It breaks my heart to think of Lorelai dying like that. Very well-written and I love the future you created for them.
sfbxfcb chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Wonderful!
Puppets Blizzt chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
Great story! I'd love a prequel or a sequel- both if you ever get a chance!
Jan chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Such a sad story. Glad that Luke was able to pull himself together and go on with his life and stop dwelling in the past. I have to say that I needed a box of kleenex beside me while I read these three chapters. Thanks, it was a great story.
TL22 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
A very dramatic ending. I did not suspect you were going to write an epilogue but it is excellent.

Very good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
so sad please update soon
TL22 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I am very impressed. This a beautiful gracefully written story. Your sad ending in no way detracts from the story.

I guess I'll have to call you a story teller. You do it so well.
Sami D chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Amazing - This chapter was just as great as I thought it was going to be and so much more. It was powerful and very emotional. I love the way you wrote the death scene. In the back of his mind I think Luke knew what was comming and it hurt him to know that all he would ever have are memories of his beautiful wife. I loved the way you captured the fact that although he knew she was dying it didn't stop the immense pain of the reality that he was faced with when the doctor announced she was gone.

I loved the way you wrote him in this chapter when he broke the news to his sons, it was tender and loving.

The funeral part was definately a blubbery part for me especially scene where the family covered the casket with dirt. Oh and the last line "Then it was over. My wife was dead and buried. It was over." - Of course it was over, his life was over, it would never be the same because she was his whole world.

I thank you for another teary chapter, dont worry about my tears though because it proves my earlier comment, that you can definately write the grief. Brilliant chapter, cant wait for more. x
Jan chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I think you should warn your readers that they'll need a box of kleenex beside them when they read chapter two. It was sooooo sad and almost unbearable to read. I'm still blubbering. I thought for sure that it would have been an awful dream and Luke would wake up in the hospital and Lorelai would be there still alive after the second surgery. I could feel the family's pain after they received the dreadful news. I'm hoping that the person who caused the accident is found and brought to justice. Can't wait for the next chapter but I'll make sure that I have some tissues beside me. Great job !
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Good Story or Chapter & More Please
LC1986 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is good! I wasn't sure about William and William, but soon realized that Lorelai would totally do that.

It would be interesting to see Lorelai live, but have a long recovery or maybe a small disability that she has to work with. I'd like to see how you write that.

Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be good!
Sami D chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow, a really great start to the this fic. Really intense. I had a huge lump in my throat reading the whole thing but when Luke went into the room and expressed that he was lost without out her and begged her to come back, well that was the straw that broke the camels back and I had to shed a few tears.

The two williams / the twins. I wasnt too sure about this idea but i realised that it's so Lorelai. Luke would give her anything she wanted so it definately works. (Like tacos and coffee were just crazy enough to work in the actual show.)

I'm now not sure if I want the story to be a Lorelai death and for you to show the family as they grieve (as i feel you have the writing ability to show that) OR whether I want Lorelai to fight for life and for you to show how they cope with the aftermath of the acccident. Either way i loved the story. Great work x
Jan chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Love the story. It's so sad that I had difficulty controlling my emotions. Please continue.
micyaya chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Great Start... We need to see what happends with Lorelai and if they get the guy that hit and run...