Reviews for Not Stalking Zuko
MayGirl85 chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
Haha cheeky time.
MayGirl85 chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Yay lu ten. Bad katara. Honesty is the best policy. But I can understand how difficult the truth can be so she gets some understanding for lying by omission.
MayGirl85 chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Love how all your characters have such individuality. Often stories can end up with characters becoming a bit blended.
MayGirl85 chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Chapter liked!
MayGirl85 chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
In hate sad love stories. Omfg Lol penguin sledding. Loving your writing. This deserves to be published into avatar lore for all fans!
MayGirl85 chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Love your writing.
MayGirl85 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
MayGirl85 chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Wonder if aang realises how much like the fire nation he can be when he tries to push his beliefs upon others. He might not go to war over it, but the principle is the same.
HeyyItsHunter chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Chapter 16 is like my situation now... But with out the ending .
Guest chapter 48 . 7/1/2013
Frankly, this chapter was completely pointless. I'm quite disappointed with this fic now. All Katara does is act childishly, and not talk and say the things she needs to (i.e she loves Zuko, and the men of the watertribe need to sort out their views on women). Also, Aang is portayed as ridiculously childish. Much more so than he ever was in the show. Aang is 12, not 3. He's not going to cry every time someone shouts at him. Katara, too, she's not that disgustingly snoopish! The snoopness seems like a plot device to me at this point. Sigh. So sad. This fic, and the one beforehand seemed so promising, and funny.
Guest chapter 45 . 7/1/2013
Okay. I'm actually considering on giving up on this fic now. Is this or is this not supposed to be zutarian?! Gah! (Aside from that, this fic is freakishly hilarious and I've totally loooveeeddd it. I just need Zutara. Like. Need. Desperately!) I know you've finished it now but wahh omg cannot manage without ma zutarafeels :( anyhoo. Continue! :D x
Guest chapter 40 . 7/1/2013
Aghh quick thing for you - Kyoshi Island is NOT an independant state/nation/thingy, its part of the Earth Kingdom! Suki is as much Earth Kingdom as Toph is. Just to let you know :)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
Love this fic, love you're writing, your humour, this storyline, obviously adorewill forever ship Zutara..just freaking hate Katara.
Die Skrywer chapter 35 . 6/19/2013
Okay, I totally love everything going on here! I just recently lapsed back into the Avatar world and Zutara will always be close to my heart. Anyway, not what I wanted to say.
You may have thought of this later and mentioned it at a later stage (I'm only reading this fic now that it is complete and I'm still on chapter 35), but I think that Zuko could also have refrained from telling Aang about his father's crazy plot because, as you've said numerous times, Aang does not thrive under pressure. I think knowing that the whole world would go up in flames if you lose would just a bit too much pressure on the kid.
Anyway, that's my thoughts, I absolutely adore this story, the way you tell it and your language is putting an interesting, very entertaining and still totally believable edge onto this story. I also quite enjoy your notes at the bottom because it emphasises that you actually though long and hard about their characters and that you don't just write things willy-nilly. And thanks to you I'm probably going to fail my math exam tomorrow, but math schmath! I'm reading now and I am really enjoying it, so there!
Chandagnac chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Sokka's rant about bathroom locks in this chapter really reminds me of a British comedy series called Coupling, in which one of the main characters (Steve) often starts ranting about the differences between men and women (mainly to justify his own strange behaviour). Even the style of speech seems very similar. Have you ever seen Coupling and was it an inspiration for this chapter?
1,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »