Reviews for Not Stalking Zuko
AthenaSFM chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Katara being a not-stalker...ish is totally canon. No one can tell me otherwise.
Secret.Identities chapter 46 . 7/1/2017
I never really thought that leaving Ozai alive would actually be so problematic... but huh.
Secret.Identities chapter 38 . 6/26/2017
Cuteness overload!
Secret.Identities chapter 37 . 6/26/2017
deus-ex-lionturtle - I'm very glad that I'm not the only one who thinks this!
Woah, you spotted such a detail about the cooking pots.
Zuko and Katara's moment in the attic was BEAUTIFUL. Personally I'm glad that they didn't make out because this was such a chaste moment and it wasn't the time for that.
Secret.Identities chapter 35 . 6/26/2017
Great explanation for that episode! Now my headcanon.
Secret.Identities chapter 33 . 6/26/2017
I have experienced a lot of feels reading this chapter. This is the first time I've read a fic that takes the healing process of Zuko this way, and I must say that it feels right.
Secret.Identities chapter 30 . 6/26/2017
I like all the details like retiring generals and propaganda that were never explored in canon.
Secret.Identities chapter 24 . 6/26/2017
Hahahahaha Zuko's jealousy. That was a wonderful moment! I wish I could see inside Zuko's head and hear all the conflicting and uncertain thoughts he has. Agh, this is one moment where Zuko's penchant for wholeheartedly listening when Katara speaks has backfired.
Looks like when they finally do kiss, either Katara will instigate it or Zuko will really shyly ask, "Can I kiss you?" first.
I was thinking more of Ran and Shaw with the water and fire dragons.
Secret.Identities chapter 23 . 6/25/2017
I highly approve of the argument you pointed out against Kataang.
Secret.Identities chapter 22 . 6/25/2017
awesome point about the scooting! yasss
Secret.Identities chapter 21 . 6/25/2017
I like the idea of Ozai being the one to teach Azula all that manipulation. I'm not so sure about Ozai being nuts and keeping files on everyone, especially in a place where one only had to open a single lock or break the cabinet to find those files. Surely that kind of stuff would be under more security?
Also I don't think Ozai's all that insecure about his position. The Agni Kai with Zuko is, I believe, not actually a response to having his authority questioned/dishonored, but a long-awaited excuse to get rid of Zuko.
Nice thing about the "monster" tho!
Love the Sokka and Zuko interaction.
Katara's finally coming round :D
Zuko's a LAtD geek hahahaha. It's neat that Toph's gotten a taste of reading.
Secret.Identities chapter 20 . 6/25/2017
mhm, that was unfair to Zuko. Glad to see Katara apologizing this time. And go Sokka!
Secret.Identities chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
"Like Scar and Simba with Mufasa alive" LOOOOL that is such an awesome comparison.
It's great that it was just a kiss on the cheek.
Poor Zuko... always jumping to the worst possible conclusions
Secret.Identities chapter 16 . 6/24/2017
"Zutara and Canon can be friends." The most daring statement of the decade.
It's all just so adorable! Excited to read the truth and dare.
Secret.Identities chapter 9 . 6/23/2017
Beautiful. That was a really amazing birthday.
1,516 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »