Reviews for Not Stalking Zuko
Guest chapter 47 . 12/30/2015
This is sooo good! Mopey zuko is so cute :3
Ogg chapter 42 . 12/26/2015
The strong heart bit. Ye gods, I never asked to feel these feels
Bloody fantastic though
Ogg chapter 36 . 12/26/2015
All in all, I feel, and had the same feeling during the last few episodes before his big showdown with ozai, that sang needs to shut his bitch-ass mouth. Because Jesus Christ. Yes he's young. But holyfukkenshitshimselfen it's not about him. Well, it's all about him. But his feelings don't matter in the situation. If team avatar had to be sacrificed to stop ozai, then that's what would need to be done. If aang(st) has to kill him, then feel all depressed, then whoopdy-fucking-doo you small bald prick, that's what you gotta do.
Cursey rant over.
Ogg chapter 29 . 12/26/2015
F### yeah 'straya.
I've never heard some of that slang, but we're probably just from different areas. Or you're secretly a kiwi.
I love some of our slang and mannerisms though. "yeah, nah, you're a sh## c###" meaning "no thankyou, my friend"
Anyway, loving the story.
P.S. Dad got some Russell Coight for Christmas, so I'm feeling particularly patriotic.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 50 . 11/13/2015
*rises quickly to my feet and applauds enthusiastically*

I ADORE this fic. It's knee-slapping good fun, adorably sweet, and a touch heartbreaking.

Before I get into the zutara feels, I just wanted to say how much I loved the depth you gave Suki. After Zuko and Katara, she's my favorite character on the show and it frustrates me when people cast her has strictly Sokka's girlfriend. You gave her so much more than that. So thank you!

OK. Zutara. I love how you have laid the groundwork for their romance within canon. It draws it out and gives us readers a delightful slow burn. Not to mention all the fluttery feelings when they have cute moments. You've fleshed out their beautiful friendship in a natural progression and it all just works.

I'm mildly obsessed.
Bus chapter 36 . 11/11/2015
This fic is making me dislike aang very much. Please don't think I don't like your fic (I've been binge reading it for the past two days). I think having less of an ability to balance things out is one off the challenges of writing a single pov fic.
pasadisu chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
gahhh i wanna know what lu ten wrote in the letter. i think zuko would've definitely looked up to lu ten and would've loved hanging around him and uncle iroh; they just seem like a happier family set than his own. also, i love katara's point of view; i think it's hilarious when she writes, "i'm so wily," and her entire commentary on how people didn't know how bad suki's cooking was when they thought they could handle it haha.
pasadisu chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
I think this is such a sweet chapter. I love all the lengths they go to for her birthday, which is especially sweet when you remember everything Katara does, all the cleaning and cooking and mothering, so it was nice to see them all pay her back, and that she even cried! Very sweet! So adorable.

And uh-oh, not looking forward to seeing Aang's reaction... Well, excited because dramamamamamamaaa, but at the same time nervous and sad, cause he's such a puppy haha. Why would you want to kick a puppy?! T_T
engineerwenlock chapter 11 . 11/6/2015
I think your thoughts on contraception in the ATLA world are fairly reasonable. Some people basically write that their characters have lots of sex with no consequences and no contraception. Others write some characters (usually Katara) as basically being superhuman contraception machines - like regulating her cycle with blood bending, etc.
I don't think the tablet you mentioned could be the pill - too much lab research and technology required. But, the ancient Romans apparently had a plant that was super effective. No reason there couldn't be something like that here.
engineerwenlock chapter 10 . 11/6/2015
This chapter was hilarious! I am loving your story!
MADStar529 chapter 50 . 11/6/2015
Great story. Love Katara and Zuko's talk.
MADStar529 chapter 49 . 11/6/2015
Great chapter. Ty Lee's so bubbly, love her. Piandao and Zuko's talk is so nice.
MADStar529 chapter 48 . 11/6/2015
Great chapter. Love Toph going to Zuko for reassurance.
MADStar529 chapter 47 . 11/6/2015
Great chapter. Loved Katara going off on Aang. Loved Zuko finding Katara and being disappointed in Aang.
MADStar529 chapter 46 . 11/6/2015
Great chapter. Ozai is a bastard and why can't he have an 'accident'? Poor Zuko.
1,466 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »