Reviews for Not Stalking Zuko
Lakitalover chapter 29 . 10/29/2013
I don't normally like OCs in fanfics that much, but yours are entertaining.
Lakitalover chapter 28 . 10/29/2013
Aw, Zuzu! *huggles him* I'm really glad I'm reading this story alone in my apartment, because it makes me prone to seemingly random fits of loud giggling.
Lakitalover chapter 23 . 10/28/2013
I think you make the best and most polite Anti-Kataang arguments ever!
Lakitalover chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
Oh, poor Katara. I have so much fremscham for her right now.
Lakitalover chapter 21 . 10/28/2013
I'm really glad you included Ozai's cupboard of crazy evil. It's very telling and adds a lot to Zuko, Ozai, and Azula's characterization.
Lakitalover chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
I just feel like I need to tell you that you didn't really need to spend so much time writing long author's notes, because everyone is very in-character in your story (except for Katara's semi-frequent use of words like "bollocks" and "wily"). The way you have the Gaang act all makes perfect sense though. :)
Lakitalover chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
I need to stop and gush a little, because I'm very pleased with you as a writer. Normally, when I find Zutara fics, especially if they are written to fill in gaps in cannon, they focus on Zuko and Katara being melodramatic and fighting or obsessing over each other. I applaud you for resisting this cliche and instead taking time to explore the pasts of all the characters, detail both positive and negative interactions between all the group members, and demonstrate how the characters' families and cultures make them who they are. Hooray for you and for made-up Airbender holidays. It's really refreshing to read about the adventures of the whole Gaang with Zutara romance in the background as opposed to it being the other way around. Your choice of focus and the changes in tone from chapter to chapter makes the characters seem more like real people.
Lakitalover chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
I like how you contrasted Sokka and Hawkey's adorable antics with Toph and Zuko's childhood angst and created a more balanced mood for the chapter without going over board in either direction. I found the scenes in this one very touching.
Lakitalover chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
I love the sisterly relationship you have going on between Katara and Suki.
Lakitalover chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
ROTFL! Oh, Sokka, you're soooo awkward. *gigglesnort* Btw, do hoses even exist in the Avatar world? Do they have anything made of rubber or plastic at all? Just wondering...

Also, since I was too absorbed in the story to stop and say so earlier, I loved the birthday chapters and the gift choices were perfect.
Lakitalover chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Zuko cuddles really are the best birthday present.
Lakitalover chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
D'aaaw. This chapter makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I loved the tickle fight earlier too.
Niki Spade chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Lol,This is a dragon egg I laid it myself!
I think zuko would get worried,and things get very weird very quickly.
JokerAtWork chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
what does YMMV stand for? you add it to every AN.
JokerAtWork chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
had to stop and review, because the story has recently been so comical I almost blew my cover laughing out loud (or snorting laughter-holding back.) I'm sposed to be asleep, lol. thanks for the laughs and awkward penguin talk!
1,375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »