Reviews for Not Stalking Zuko
moonspirityingyang chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
I am loving the fluff. Loving it with a burning passion. I love the face that you wrote that Zuko was suprised when she tackled him. I have a feeling his head exploded and he's thinking "Katara is on top of me... Katarais on top of me... me- oh wait she tickling me..."

I love Awkward snotty laugh Zuko!

But, I want jealous Aang and awkward moment when Zuko discovers that Katara had a thing with Jet. Or awkward moment when Sokka discovers Zuko and Katara letting off steam (alone under the moonlight). I want Sokka's head to explode...

Your story is badass. You know this, I know this, the world knows this. Now update or PMSing Azula will come to your house and eat your face! (I just wanted to write that...)
Biffel chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
OMG. That was the cutest mental image ever! I love the fact that you made him ticklish and it's just precious! Please update soon...
ArrayePL chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
The tickle monster Katara was really lovely.
Embers in the flames chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Lol,

The Unstoppable Tickle Monster of Doom!

This chapter made me smile uncontrollably!

Thanks
Em Dixon chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Tickle Monster v Cuddle Monster: The Neverending Battle. I really liked Katara exploding the jug for some reason. I agree with Katara being quite motherly to Aang and not wanting to hurt his feelings about his beliefs, while also understanding that he's got bigger problems. I think a lot of the gaang are like that-they understand (more or less) why Aang's so adamant about his beliefs. If he doesn't keep them, there's no one else to keep them. Aang's in such an awkward place with this that I DO think he tends to overlook how that makes others feel sometimes. I also love him being "subtle" in his reasons for wanting Katara to forgive, though I'm curious as to your take on whether it's because he knows how revenge and anger can twist you, or if it's just because that's one of the tenets of Air Nomad belief.

I love ticklish Zuko. I think that's cute how he'd lose a battle because he's been tickled. He needs more tickles and more cuddles. It is also my head canon LAW that all serious Zuko/Katara bending matches will be of EPIC nature because those two are SO stubborn!
EscapetoMusic chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
is it wrong that I want katara to smack aang upside the head each time he says the f word? yay! puns :) when I read the this chapter's name in the last chapter, I thought zuko and katara would relax in a hot tub or steam room. I love this so keep writing!
anonyMOOOOOOSE chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
CUTE chapter! :)
FavouriteYear chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
My joy when I see that email in my inbox annoucing the latest chapter is indescribable. It never fails to brighten my day. :)
lazyguy90 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
As always my mood brightens when seeing this updated. Great work. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Kimberly T chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Yayy, new chapter! And it's a good one; we finally get Z&K together in a good sparring match!

And Aang is REALLY pushing it now. I don't think Katara's found him so singularly annoying since their early traveling days, when he was showing off and being jerkish on Kyoshi Island. Aang, has anyone ever explained to you about beating dead ostrich-horses?

Katara so cheated to win that sparring match... but Zuko is now going to start a list of Places that Katara is Not Ticklish, and start checking off portions of her anatomy until he figures out where her ticklish spot is! (Psst, Zuko ol' buddy. Try the bottoms of her feet! It's the only place my husband's ticklish, and he never lets me get him there because he claims he'll kick me out of sheer reflex.)

I understood everything that was going on in the story, but something in your author's note made me go 'huh?'

"He thinks she is his lobster and he wants her to understand his beliefs most of all."

His lobster? What's that mean in this context, and where'd the term come from?
pinksmurf101 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
your stories always put a smile on my face C
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Zuko sure knows how to kill a mood (like my mom, just kidding!). And I love the idea that Zuko and Sokka trained with Piandao and switched swords! Hm...does Katara want to heal Zuko more often?
quoththeraven5 chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I can't wait to read more! I've read the one before this and I couldn't stop laughing! This one isso funny to!
Kimberly T chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
Another good chapter!

I read the Avatar comic that pitted Sokka's swordsmanship against Zuko's, one of the many in the graphic novel that came out this last summer. In the comic, Zuko won bout after bout with ease, and it's not surprising; Sokka's clever and he apparently has natural talent with a sword, but at this point he's had it for maybe two months, tops, while Zuko has been using the dao blades for years. As the Blue Spirit, he briefly held his own against -entire platoons- of attacking troops while helping Aang escape from Pouhai; that takes SERIOUS MAD SKILLZ with blades.

Aang is most definitely an attention-seeker; that was established way back in the first season. Even so, I would have hoped he had more sense than to advertise his presence to the fishermen like that. -shakes head-

So, next chapter, will we find out who used to inhabit Katara's new room? I can guess, but I won't say it here... ;-)
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
WHAT? THEY'LL WHAT?

Wait are they gonna make a sauna?

Phew...