Reviews for While You Were Gone
I love this story...please, please update again!
Please update! lol even though its been awhile like a long while :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 15 . 4/10
Please update
Sofie chapter 1 . 1/8
I completely concur with you; cheese is the best! ;D
hagite1 chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
I love this story! and I really hope you will finish it
muzzarae chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
I'd love to read more of this story! It's been a great read.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/20/2014
I hadn't read this story in a loooooong time, and got to feel the sharp pain of realizing it was incomplete all over agin :(
Starlights87 chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Le sigh! This such a cute story, would love to see it's end but seeing it hasn't been updated since November 2011, chances are it's slim to none for seeing another update. :(
katesari chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
Enjoyed the story so far! Hope to read more soon, maybe? Bye
VampireGleek77 chapter 15 . 6/19/2014
I really hope you come back to finish this story! I have enjoyed it so much and would like to see where the rest of it goes!
jenninemarie chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Hopefully one day you will finish it!
jh126 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Are you still planning to come back to this story? Please give it lots of thought, because it really is way too good to just discard.
jh126 chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
Aww, Sammy wants a mini-McNally to match his mini-me, but I think they need more than just two kids, eventually anyway. Would have rather he'd been able to come back to her place with her, but this way, he can be driving around all day with a silly grin on his face! I CANNOT believe that Dov asked Andy, "So did he get it in?" That was something a bunch of crude guys would say to each other, not a guy, even a best friend guy, to a girl. I think he's way too interested in her personal, intimate life.
jh126 chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
Great chapter! Had to laugh at Sam being with "an older woman" for his first kiss! Sammy must have been a rather 'advanced' ten-year-old. At that age I thought boys considered girls yucky?! So now Andy needs to spend the night, and let Sam fix her a special breakfast before he takes her home to see their son.
jh126 chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Oh Lordy! That was fantastic. Sammy is SO good at the sexy teasing, isn't he? It's freaking winter cold here, but I am just too, too warm, right now!