Reviews for Scrambled Rurouni Super!
bluekitsune251 chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
tee, hee! i've never been that good wit poems like that...
Debonair Dragon -a.k.a. Dragonair chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Continue! _
grey within black chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
This is really funny. Please continue. When and if you do please e-mail me.
SMDSP chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
I love Dr. Suess, he's the man. I love Green Eggs & Ham.I love rhyming too. So, this is a great fic, and I can't wait for part two. Oh, no, it's catching, I'm starting to rhyme. I better go, until next time. _
aka Arashi chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Ha, love the rhyming! You two really crack me up. (no pun intended, considering the fic is about cooking eggs... eheheheh) And what better way to keep Kaoru from killing our poor Kenshin than making him randomly start rhyming! That would confuse me to the point of non-violence. *snicker* What kind of egg are they going to use? I guess I'll just have to wait until next chapter. Hope you two get better soon, but until then, more madness please!
Karina Kineshi chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Ahh... another hilarious omake by the dynamic duo of Calger and Ranma... oddly enough, the Dr. Seuss and RK crossovers seem to work! *laughs* You get inspiration from the oddest places, ne? I really like the part where you described Kaoru as being "fresh off a battlefield", it was funny yet sobering at the same time _ Keep on writing!
Kori Suketchi chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
LOL! That was wonderful! I was reminded of Tae's "Just say no" poem fic that's set to Green Eggs and Ham. Until now, I hadn't seen any other fics inspired by Dr. Seuss. Anyway, I hope you update soon! _