Reviews for Flamma Wies
LavaReefAct4 chapter 13 . 11/3/2013
Your short-and-to-the-point writing style works well here, although there are some unclear transitions between settings and/or perspectives. I appreciate that the main character is a self-insert but not a Mary Sue, as is often the case with this kind of thing. It's a shame you've been too busy to update this in so long, as it's a pretty enjoyable read. 4/5.
shroobot3000 chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
So far it's pretty good
Pacing: decent
Humor: good
And I like "stuck in the game" fics and the twist you put.
8/10 (update more often if you can)
Brenden chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
goodwork
david.teague.3950 chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
Please save Pandora, at the very least, to hell with Prometheus just save pandora. Again good chapter though.
david.teague.3950 chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
If what you put down is straight from the game, then this is promethues' remaining time upon reading: 3 hours, 28 minutes and 4 seconds. Pandora's remaining time is: 2 hours 56 minutes and 16 seconds, damn I seriously feel bad for them, specially as Prometheus has more time on his hands how pathetic is that? Despite being female, hedgeshock is probably one of the overall weakest, fortunately your version wasn't smart enough to use her water wheels that might have been damned annoying.
david.teague.3950 chapter 8 . 12/5/2012
That dad kinda reminds me of my dad, what would they do if I somehow found a way to cross over from one universe to another. I tell you one thing between having reploids and Net Navi's for a guy like me reploids would be nice especially if the female one's could be designed for male interaction. Net Navi's though now that'd be cool collect Battle Chips, battle your friends find and delete Net Viruses I'd be living a dream. Great chapter by the way and it makes sense as to the title but there's one detail that I'm not entirely sure on. On your way to Queenbee you've got spike traps, unless if I'm mistaken at one point the distance to is too great to jump over without either Aelous, or Vulturon.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Thetis Dumps me, I'd go with a long road or Whiner boy Thetis. Or better yet, The girly boy Thetis.
david.teague.3950 chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I started to say, say what? Then I remembered Atlast punched the ice bridge dropping the player into Chronoforce's domain. Well so far I can safely say that I like this story.
david.teague.3950 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Dude, crazy opening chapter, least you're not like me. I'm probably one of the few odd balls on the planet, here's why. I own Megaman ZX Advent as well, have completed the game on both easy and normal mode. Hard Mode's currently outside of my skill level, anyways unlike most guys who play the game and likewise most girls who play the game, I've played as both Ashe and Grey. Wonder if your character knows that Model F was created from Fighting Fefnir, probably not as you'd probably have had 'her' say so.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
heh heh heh, interesting prologue. I'd say I'm hooked, which I'm only half hooked atm.
Shady Lady chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
A very nice update, and well worth the wait! Not that I waited too long only having reviewed recently, but still very nice progress! All the Pseudoroids are finally down and it's just Prometheus and Pandora to go. Of course, they're the most formidible of Albert's forces, so the next chapter will be very eagerly awaited. Grey and Alice vs. Prometheus and Pandora! I wonder how that fight will go? I guess we just have to wait and see. Again, fantastic chapter. I do like how you wrote about the Pseudoroids and their style of battle. It's very well written and involves us readers more with the story than most other authors would. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the marvellous work!

P.S: That's a good point from Alice. With Model W being able to make so many mavericks, it does make you wonder just what those Dogu's would have been good for, since it stated in their data disc that they used a hell of a lot of energy and as a result, weren't mass produced because of how ineffective their energy output was. Something like that anyway!
SuperNova23 chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
This is very amusing! Thanks once more for the update!
Shady Lady chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
I've been reading this story for a while now but I'm totally ashamed to realize that I've never commented on it until just now! This is a very novel idea and I totally love Atlas, so seeing a well-written story about her (or you as Atlas) is a really refreshing read! I like that although you've kept the story pretty much how it happens in-game, you've changed enough to make it interesting and keep a reader's attention. I'd definitely love to see more, and my apologies for not reviewing sooner!
Manakete King chapter 12 . 10/11/2012
Yes, you finally updated. Good chapter, short, but good. I won't complain that much though, because Hedgeshock was really easy to kill. Anyway, hope you update again soon, I really like this story, and want to know what happens. Later.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2012