Reviews for The Truth of Shadows
Please do a sequel 'puppy dog eyes' please please please?

btw, loved your characters :)
SalaciousMind chapter 7 . 3/12
sequel, sequel, sequel
Please?
Glaux Bryonia chapter 7 . 3/11
I'm amazed with your ability to build a believable, potentially-working relationship in just a few chapters. Honestly, I'm seriously baffled. I love IchigoXJuushirou, and yours is incredibly cute without losing sight of their personalities. Love it, absolutely love it.
Time to check out that sequel/one-shot thingy. I'm very curious about Juushirou's point of view.
bleach fan1234 chapter 7 . 1/13
I really hope you write d sequel soon
D story is very thrilling
Pls put it out aoon
neji 4ever girl13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
DAMN. This is so in-character it's starting to creap me out _
MerryKitten chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Is there any hope of continuity for this story or its sequel? Your Ukitake, Ichigo and Urahara are something special, I'd love to read more about them.
ShinythiefXblast chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
please please please continue this series! there are so few juushiro/ichigo fics and this one is spectacular. I read it at least twice a month and check weekly in the ship just to see if you've updated. Please please please with cherries on top?
ebonypol chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Loved it all :D thanks for the read :D
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
I absolutely adore this story! Don't get me wrong, I love reading fics with protective!Ichigo and/or weaker/shyer!Ukitake, but this is such a nice change of pace! I love how you included his illness without making it into "OMG. STOP THE FIC. HE'S DYING" drama. You kept it in mind so it was still there while not making it a huge deal. Also, I love Ichigo's sarcastic attitude! I feel like there's not enough fics out there that keep in mind that Ichigo is a TEENAGER. He's bound to be angsty and frustrated with all this crazy stuff going on! Just..thank you, for all of the consideration and time you obviously put into this! It has been totally appreciated! *reads again*
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
This is really an all time favorite :) Sorry for bugging your AGAIN.
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
I can't seem to keep my hands off this story. Started reading it for the third time now Every few months I have that urge to refresh my memory of it and it didn't disappoint me even once yet :) And here comes another huge thank you for writing it!
PS chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
I love this story, it was so fucked up , sensual, colorful worded, and just plain sexy. I really loved the way you portray Ichigo as a bit messed up, it was a new perspective and you did it really well. This was a masterpiece. And, uh, I'm the hundredth reviewer! Yay! Congratulations on getting a hundred reviews. 3
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
I don't think fanfiction could get any better than this, I mean it. This is so amazing I had to hold my breath a few times :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
It's really good/epic, I love the story and u hav(!) to make a sequel, plz
Dawn Pirate chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Your stories just suck me in. I love you writing style, I feel the characters and get lost in the story. Love it.