Reviews for The Truth of Shadows
Pyrane chapter 7 . 9/9
I love it, and the UST too ;D
Thanks and I'll gladly read everything related to this story :D

Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 8/25
This is so beautifully awkward.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 8/25
Oh god, that is bloody hilarious! And I'm crushing on Ukitake because of you. How that is possible I don't know maybe it's the way you've written him but good lord is he FINE.
I just love this story. Third time reading and I still get that nice fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I wish I could pull off such a vivid narrative. it flys me right back to the beginning of every relationship that ever mattered in my life, all the blurry memories I still treasure. And it feels great.
G333 chapter 7 . 7/28
hisoka's Luver chapter 7 . 5/13
Lol I couldn't believe I still hope they're gonna be together until the end...nevermind that I'd utterly ignored the angst genre.
My favorite chapter would be chap5...that part where he planned to go home after coming to some conclusion regarding Urahara and Ukitake.
me chapter 6 . 3/2
just perfect. thank you
ahorse86 chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
You nailed Ichigo's inability to communicate wants and needs here, and I liked how he refused to call Jyuushiro's collar a collar, ( or was it just a choker and he refused to call it a necklace?) either way I felt Like ichigo was spot on his humor and angst here.
I also liked how well you portrayed Jyuushiro's perpetual calm without making him seem like less than a real person, and I appreciated the way you handled the inherent moral quetion of their relationship. Honestly, i would've been happy if you just acknowledged it, bringing Ichigo to some self awareness about it during one his reflective moments was so much more wonderful than that.
Shunsui's last minute appearance had me laughing out loud! I loved this story so much I'm favoriting it, and of course I can't wait to see the sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
Please do a sequel 'puppy dog eyes' please please please?

btw, loved your characters :)
SalaciousMind chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
sequel, sequel, sequel
Glaux Bryonia chapter 7 . 3/11/2015
I'm amazed with your ability to build a believable, potentially-working relationship in just a few chapters. Honestly, I'm seriously baffled. I love IchigoXJuushirou, and yours is incredibly cute without losing sight of their personalities. Love it, absolutely love it.
Time to check out that sequel/one-shot thingy. I'm very curious about Juushirou's point of view.
bleach fan1234 chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
I really hope you write d sequel soon
D story is very thrilling
Pls put it out aoon
neji 4ever girl13 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
DAMN. This is so in-character it's starting to creap me out _
MerryKitten chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
Is there any hope of continuity for this story or its sequel? Your Ukitake, Ichigo and Urahara are something special, I'd love to read more about them.
ShinythiefXblast chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
please please please continue this series! there are so few juushiro/ichigo fics and this one is spectacular. I read it at least twice a month and check weekly in the ship just to see if you've updated. Please please please with cherries on top?