Reviews for Grand Line Academy
BabyCakes25 chapter 50 . 8/24/2016
I cried I really loved it!
OnePiecefanboy chapter 50 . 8/1/2016
Can you make a grand line academy 2?
Redphoenix chapter 26 . 7/22/2016
Well sanji is technically a prince because he is a vinsmoke and the Danni being a prince theory and it turned out to be right
TheUnknownCause chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
paper ball fights those were my elementary school days lol
tifftiff4321 chapter 50 . 4/5/2016
BEST BOOK EVER
tifftiff4321 chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
this book is perfect
Athena Minev chapter 50 . 3/13/2016
Well Done! You made a great job. I do not even know what should I say next... except, I hope you will update the sequel. Come back please...
Guest chapter 6 . 1/25/2016
Omg that is sooooo how the along arc should have ended
Loki9211 chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
Incredible one of the best I have ever seen great work
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
Don't u know she get the hate mail from nami x luffy fan
Bird's Boat chapter 50 . 5/29/2015
I love this story so much! I was sobbing so hard! nut it was a great story!
saireelxd.plywood chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
It's not boring tho. :D It makes me happy . I don't know what is Kilig in English but , kinilig ako :D
alicia-diezm chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
I think that something is wrong with chapter 3 because it ends without author's note and I remember that it was different :/ i still love it though
AruAla chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
I really can't enjoy this story... A lot of it resembles Yasaonna's One Piece Academy... Hancock being Luffy's ex. Nami and Arlong part even though she said she was going to school. Makino owning a bar. And the part where they have sex for the first time, caused by an argument because of Hancock. The way Luffy and Ace interact, the OOC way of arguing but still loving each other and witty remarks is even a trademark from yasa because she writes them as one of the first that OOC. This story is a cliche. I can guess what the ending is about. Luffy is leaving and tells Nami to go on with her live and find another man. He comes back in the prequel, surprising his friends and his relationship with Luffy and Nami won't work well at first because Nami lost his trust in him or so. I haven't read it yet, but I will laugh if I'm correct.
Be glad Yasa hasnt read this. She would be very dissapointed
request removal chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Delete my reviews my reviews please.