Reviews for Grand Line Academy
Omg that is sooooo how the along arc should have ended
Loki9211 chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
Incredible one of the best I have ever seen great work
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
Don't u know she get the hate mail from nami x luffy fan
LuNaLoverForever chapter 50 . 5/29/2015
I love this story so much! I was sobbing so hard! nut it was a great story!
saireelxd.plywood chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
It's not boring tho. :D It makes me happy . I don't know what is Kilig in English but , kinilig ako :D
Aliciadiez3 chapter 3 . 5/7/2015
I think that something is wrong with chapter 3 because it ends without author's note and I remember that it was different :/ i still love it though
AruAla chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
I really can't enjoy this story... A lot of it resembles Yasaonna's One Piece Academy... Hancock being Luffy's ex. Nami and Arlong part even though she said she was going to school. Makino owning a bar. And the part where they have sex for the first time, caused by an argument because of Hancock. The way Luffy and Ace interact, the OOC way of arguing but still loving each other and witty remarks is even a trademark from yasa because she writes them as one of the first that OOC. This story is a cliche. I can guess what the ending is about. Luffy is leaving and tells Nami to go on with her live and find another man. He comes back in the prequel, surprising his friends and his relationship with Luffy and Nami won't work well at first because Nami lost his trust in him or so. I haven't read it yet, but I will laugh if I'm correct.
Be glad Yasa hasnt read this. She would be very dissapointed
request removal chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Delete my reviews my reviews please.
susanna chapter 43 . 9/4/2014
Awww man i should seen this coming the 2 years separation
I was like wow but seriouly
Cool *eyes sparkling*
susanna chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I like that part hahaha
Zoro: i was asleep atlease i wasn't smiling like a complete idiot during a horror would have think you were retarded...
Hahaha i laugh my head out hahaha
Guest chapter 50 . 8/1/2014
It's excactly like "One Piece Academy" from Yasaonna-Chan, only longer.
Plus, I hate bad ends.
Pretty please for a sequel ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
Luffy should've been the one who can't swim ( really good tho I'm enjoying it thoroughly 3
Rosi Hidenori chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
I'm barely on chapter 23 but I'm loving this! Its exciting and awesome. You're amazing.
boss chapter 50 . 3/31/2014