Reviews for Grand Line Academy
I don’t know why but man in chapter 50 I cried and was stressing out so much
Sucker for shipping chapter 50 . 2/13
What the hell? That was it?! Oh well. This was pretty fan-fucking-tastic! Please keep up the good work!
Sucker for shipping chapter 41 . 2/13
It never does, does it? :P
Sucker for shipping chapter 26 . 2/13
KYAAAAA! "Sanji the Prince" is a nice title, ne? (you'll know what I mean if you're up on the anime :P)
Arcangel222 chapter 50 . 10/13/2017
Make a second! Post time-skip, and everyone will be at the beach house, or somewhere else idk, and they reunite, just likethe manga
zoroxrobinotp chapter 21 . 5/6/2017
I CRIED
OK chapter 2 . 4/23/2017
I think the transitions are way too quick

BUT ITS GOOD CHAPTER
Sanji-Kun chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Dude this is soooo good can't wait to read the next chapter and your right brook would not be brook without skull jokes but i will miss him...

Good Chapter
alain59370 chapter 50 . 3/7/2017
I loved your story ! I also read the one you talked about with Yasaona-chan while there were a few ressemblances it was your story overall. I like your style how you picture the characters how you set them up in the story while retracing most of the arcs with your own way ! If I just want to be picky the last chapter was a little strange for me as much as I understand the replica of the time skip it was not like Luffy to leave his crew line that furthermore with a hidden message. As he always put his crew first he would have done something so that they understand easier or just something to tell them not to stop their dreams and to go on and all. But that aside great work keep up !
Magical chapter 50 . 3/1/2017
I love this story...really love it...the final chapter is really sad..i almost crying.. But i think this is the best fanfiction i ever read...
BabyCakes25 chapter 50 . 8/24/2016
I cried I really loved it!
OnePiecefanboy chapter 50 . 8/1/2016
Can you make a grand line academy 2?
Redphoenix chapter 26 . 7/22/2016
Well sanji is technically a prince because he is a vinsmoke and the Danni being a prince theory and it turned out to be right
TheUnknownCause chapter 8 . 7/21/2016
paper ball fights those were my elementary school days lol
tifftiff4321 chapter 50 . 4/5/2016